🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Race Trumps Lgbt

Some of the lib comments are hilarious, saying since they are lesbians they can't be privileged

rica Tracy 3 hours ago
Agreed, this is piss poor and biased journalism. I saw no "white privilege". They are lesbians and deal with a constant uphill battle; no "privilege" there. I also got NO scene of racism at all from this woman. She did, however, bring up the real point that the child is going to have to deal with society when she grows up; we simply aren't there yet in this country. And yes, I feel this was malpractice on the bank's side. The patient, doctors, and administration all agreed to said procedure in which the patient was to received specimen A, she received specimen B.

Wow the mental ilness of liberals is just astounding.

Sara Jay
4 hours ago
This is the definition of irresponsible journalism. First off, these women aren't privileged white women - they are lesbians. Lesbians are a minority and discriminated against by all racial groups (sexual discrimination is rampant in minority communities as well). Secondly, how can you even argue this?! Feelings aside, from a legal perspective this is a clear case of medical malpractice. One could even argue based on the topic that it is rape. We wouldn't even be having this conversation if this was a straight male-female couple. I mean, who wouldn't feel bad for a couple that wanted their baby to look like them so that they wouldn't have to explain how they couldn't reproduce naturally? This is discrimination on the author's end.

This story is so full of hypocritical fun it's hard to know where to start. I'm sure the kid will enjoy knowing about the details of the law suit as it gets older. Should provide a real solid foundation for parent/child love and bonding.

Forum List

Back