Race Walking...WTF

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
I can watch a lot of sports and enjoy them, one that I have never understood or enjoyed is Race Walking.

What the hell is this?

Why is it a thing?

I can watch a lot of sports and enjoy them, one that I have never understood or enjoyed is Race Walking.

What the hell is this?

Why is it a thing?
I'm surprised they haven't made pickleball a sport in the Olympics. It should be.

As for race walking....I can do that pretty well....when I have to go to the bathroom 🤣🤣🤣 (That becomes a sport in its own)

What the hell is this?

Why is it a thing?

I think you have to one foot must always be in contact with the ground. That has to be a hell of a workout on small muscles we don't exercize often, maybe ones hips too I dont know

What the hell is this?

Why is it a thing?

You mean like Harris walks over to being black sometimes then turns and walks back to being Indian?

You mean like Harris walks over to being black sometimes then turns and walks back to being Indian?

Wow, one more person I am glad I am not.

I cannot imagine how much your life must suck that you have to make every single thing about partisan politics.

Seek help

Forum List

Back