Race War Baltimore: Black mob attacks whites, wheelchair bound woman; WHERE is JUSTICE for this?

Yep! I guess I was wrong. This shooting has all the earmarks of an execution if you pay attention to details. Brisbon, the suspect was apparently trying to get rid of the drugs in his pocket. The officer indicates he grabbed the hand in that pocket and had things under control until the door opened and they both stumbled into the flat. Naturally Brisbon removed his hand from that pocket to brace against falling and the cop had to let go for the same reason. The cop, now frightened out of his wits, probably thought he was being attacked by a second party and started firing. Brisbon, being the closest caught the full impact of the officer's discharging weapon. Too bad he wasn't wearing a body cam. Now , all we have is the police officer's word..and we know how reliable that is, don't we?

Yep! I guess I was wrong. This shooting has all the earmarks of an execution if you pay attention to details. Brisbon, the suspect was apparently trying to get rid of the drugs in his pocket. The officer indicates he grabbed the hand in that pocket and had things under control until the door opened and they both stumbled into the flat. Naturally Brisbon removed his hand from that pocket to brace against falling and the cop had to let go for the same reason. The cop, now frightened out of his wits, probably thought he was being attacked by a second party and started firing. Brisbon, being the closest caught the full impact of the officer's discharging weapon. Too bad he wasn't wearing a body cam. Now , all we have is the police officer's word..and we know how reliable that is, don't we?
You dont know much, do you?
The perp refused to comply with the officer's commands. The perp stuck his hand in his pocket. That right there should have gotten him shot. The officer says he thought the perp had a gun in his pocket, a reasonable thought under the circumstances. The perp took his hand out of his pocket. The officer would be a fool to see what the perp was coming up with. He rightly shot him.
Looks like good guys:1 Perps:0.

You're a bright one, aren't you.
I would like to see a reality show where your car breaks down on martin luther king boulevard, and you are mugged and beaten within of your life by these feral "youths".
You think about black cock a lot, don't you.
No. But you do enough "thinking" about it for the rest of us neurotypical republican racist shitlords, I am sure.

Do yourself a favor, and stop posting.
Neurotypical Republican Racist Shitlords. I never heard that one before, but I sure do like the sound of it, has a real ring to it. I think you may have just coined a new popular phrase. You should probably copyright that right away. You want to be sure your most valuable intellectual property is legally protected.
You should probably stop posting your crap attempts at witty humor before you break the autism spectrum quotient.
OK, tell you what: I'll stop being witty just as soon as you stop being a racist fag. That seems fair to me.

It's time to lock and load

this is spinning out of control. that mayor of the city told the police to STAND DOWN and allowed them to destroy and cause mayhem

We aren't safe anymore and need to protect ourselves

Notice how in nearly every topic that mentions black people, it is the same small group of lonely white men suffering from their inferiority complexes (most likely due neglection and their small penises) who get together to run their mouths and "discuss" these isssues in attempt to lash out in whatever pitiful way they believe they can and to try and soothe their own pathetic collective misery.

It does not seem to be working for them lol

It is not credible that you cannot imagine any valid reason why people should be upset over mob violence in the streets.

Your ridicule is thus shown to be based on a lie.

Why are you lying in order to attack those who are unhappy about mob violence in the streets?

Surely you don't support mob violence or the attacking of women in wheelchairs, do you?

Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake talks about riots
Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake made a stunning admission Saturday in the aftermath of violent protests over the recent death of Freddie Gray, saying she wanted to give space to those “who wished to destroy.”

And destroy, some did.

Numerous storefronts and vehicles were damaged and businesses were looted at the tail end of a day of demonstrations. Thirty-four people were arrested and six police officers suffered minor injuries. Baseball fans attending a game at Camden Yards were told to stay inside the ballpark until violence outside of the stadium subsided.

“I’ve made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech,” Rawlings-Blake said during a press conference Saturday night.

“It’s a very delicate balancing act, because while we tried to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.”

all of it here:
Baltimore Mayor Supported Protesters Right To Destroy The Daily Caller

bmore1-e1430093047878.jpg

Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake made a stunning admission Saturday in the aftermath of violent protests over the recent death of Freddie Gray, saying she wanted to give space to those “who wished to destroy.”

And destroy, some did.

Numerous storefronts and vehicles were damaged and businesses were looted at the tail end of a day of demonstrations. Thirty-four people were arrested and six police officers suffered minor injuries. Baseball fans attending a game at Camden Yards were told to stay inside the ballpark until violence outside of the stadium subsided.

“I’ve made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech,” Rawlings-Blake said during a press conference Saturday night.

“It’s a very delicate balancing act, because while we tried to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.”

all of it here:

And people wonder why, as a middle class white, I vote Republican.

And destroy, some did.

all of it here:

And people wonder why, as a middle class white, I vote Republican.

They should be able to sue that mayor. she can ALLOW this over an incident with the police department, then the citizen that was damaged because of her should sue her ass

How long will innocent white bystanders tolerate being assaulted before something really unfortunate happens? Scary.
You ever notice the state of Arizona and Texas have no riots?
Could it be because we have gun rights?

I don't hear of too many Arizona or Texas officers shooting unarmed people. Do you?

It happens. In fact they killed one a couple of weeks ago here in Houston.
Hell,Joe Horn,a Houston hero,dropped two of while they were running away from his neighbors house after burglarizing it.
Do you live here to make such bold statements?

Just another example of blowback from the rampant racism, institutional oppression, social injustices, and discrimination that burdens the black community.....

When will whitey stop trying to keep the angry negroe man down......

Lmfao

How long will innocent white bystanders tolerate being assaulted before something really unfortunate happens? Scary.
Some day some innocent White woman is going to be attacked by a mob of subhuman negroes. Then she is going to go to her car and bring out an AK 47 and a dozen clips.

I don't hear of too many Arizona or Texas officers shooting unarmed people. Do you?

Hell,Joe Horn,a Houston hero,dropped two of while they were running away from his neighbors house after burglarizing it.

Joe Horn Wasn't an officer, he is a cold blooded killer who shot two black latinos under suspicious circumstances. He got away with murder and was the only "witness." Looking at his picture you could see he was one of those fat gun crazy kooks just looking for a chance to do what he did.

Now tell me about the Houston shooting. Was it a shooting where the cop was defending his or someone else's life or was it an execution of a suspect merely trying to evade arrest?

I live close enough to Texas but that is no concern of yours!

Joe Horn Wasn't an officer, he is a cold blooded killer who shot two black latinos under suspicious circumstances. He got away with murder and was the only "witness." Looking at his picture you could see he was one of those fat gun crazy kooks just looking for a chance to do what he did.

Now tell me about the Houston shooting. Was it a shooting where the cop was defending his or someone else's life or was it an execution of a suspect merely trying to evade arrest?

I live close enough to Texas but that is no concern of yours!

So you did make those statements with no foreknowledge.
Here's the latest one,you'll have to do your own research from here on out.
Suspect dies after police chase ends in gunfire on live TV

Some day some innocent White woman is going to be attacked by a mob of subhuman negroes. Then she is going to go to her car and bring out an AK 47 and a dozen clips.
Negroes arent subhuman, boy! They are the ONLY real humans on the planet. Every other race is chock full of Neanderthal genes, especially you Yaw ROPE PEONS.

And destroy, some did.

all of it here:

I wonder if any of the stores that received damage, and or had items stolen were aware that they were providing a place for the protesters to work through their anger and frustrations ?

And destroy, some did.

all of it here:

I wonder if any of the stores that received damage, and or had items stolen were aware that they were providing a place for the protesters to work through their anger and frustrations ?

they should sue the city. they let it get out of control.

Notice how in nearly every topic that mentions black people, it is the same small group of lonely white men suffering from their inferiority complexes (most likely due to tiny penises) who get together to run their mouths and "discuss" these isssues in attempt to lash out in whatever pitiful way they believe they can and to tru and soothe their own pathetic collective misery.

It does not seem to be working for them lol

Shhh, racist. Yes, you. Yeah, I'm talking to you. You are a racist.

Oh by the way. You said penis. Seeing as how you lack one, I'd say your inferiority complex is quite large.
Go take your meds, you crazy motherfucker.

You dont know much, do you?
The perp refused to comply with the officer's commands. The perp stuck his hand in his pocket. That right there should have gotten him shot. The officer says he thought the perp had a gun in his pocket, a reasonable thought under the circumstances. The perp took his hand out of his pocket. The officer would be a fool to see what the perp was coming up with. He rightly shot him.
Looks like good guys:1 Perps:0.
You know TOO much, at least you think you do... more than the officer himself. Like I said. When someone opened the door, the officer lost control of the situation being that he was off balance as was the suspect. It appears to me that was just an unfortunate event that could have ended without bloodshed had that door not opened. You can't obey a command to not take your hand out of a pocket when you are stumbling through a door that is suddenly opened. But I'll wait to see what the witness says...you kow, the person who opened the door. That is, if he/she is even interviewed.

Forum List

Back