Racheal Dolezal Update

You remember Rachael...the reverse-oreo woman..white on the outside, black on the inside. It seems now she's broke and losing her house (with the hook on the garage that was used to gut deer not hang uppity slaves), in Spokane. But she's also pissed off the tranny "community" by saying the way she "self-identifies" as black is different than them because race can't be changed. She tried to salvage herself from that remark by saying she's never claimed she wasn't a woman. You can see how black she was as a young girl:
lol.gif

694940094001_4843793164001_45ca4a9e-2a6b-4473-a108-004af8c7e590.jpg

Rachel Dolezal, white woman who identifies as black, now jobless, may soon be homeless
Losing your house is horrible. I'm pretty sorry for her. :(
For what concerns the race issue I think maybe this girl has some psychological problems.
I don't want to offend her in any way I just think if you're ok with your mind you don't hate your own ethnicity :(

For what concerns the race issue I think maybe this girl has some psychological problems.
I don't want to offend her in any way I just think if you're ok with your mind you don't hate your own ethnicity :(

Hi Esther! :eusa_angel:

She's a nut. When she got caught she should have explained why she felt she was a black woman and apologized to the people of Spokane for her deception. Instead she was defiant and made herself a laughingstock nobody would hire. She's had plenty of chances to drop the charade but she keeps making it worse for herself.

You remember Rachael...the reverse-oreo woman..white on the outside, black on the inside. It seems now she's broke and losing her house (with the hook on the garage that was used to gut deer not hang uppity slaves), in Spokane. But she's also pissed off the tranny "community" by saying the way she "self-identifies" as black is different than them because race can't be changed. She tried to salvage herself from that remark by saying she's never claimed she wasn't a woman. You can see how black she was as a young girl:
lol.gif

694940094001_4843793164001_45ca4a9e-2a6b-4473-a108-004af8c7e590.jpg

Rachel Dolezal, white woman who identifies as black, now jobless, may soon be homeless
She's a liar like all liberals but she pretended to be black to get the job of NAACP branch leader (for blacks).

Hi Esther! :eusa_angel:

She's a nut. When she got caught she should have explained why she felt she was a black woman and apologized to the people of Spokane for her deception. Instead she was defiant and made herself a laughingstock nobody would hire. She's had plenty of chances to drop the charade but she keeps making it worse for herself.
Hi Tom! :bye1:
I guess she won't change her mind in the future otherwise what could she explain her mind changing? :eusa_eh:

Hi Tom! :bye1:
I guess she won't change her mind in the future otherwise what could she explain her mind changing? :eusa_eh:

Her kind usually claims they're going into REHAB for something or other....in 2 weeks she could claim she's cured. :lol:

Forum List

Back