Rachel Dolezal Can't get a Job.

Well, according to the Prog Cult Doctrine, biology doesn't exist and one is whatever one chooses. If men can decide they are women, it's perfectly consistent that Rachel can choose to be black.
The Spokane chapter of the NAACP didn't see it that way. She was the president until her parents told them she wasn't black. Then the racists booted her.

Would you hire her? I wouldn't.

Maybe if she claims to be white . . . again?
Did she change her name back again--last I heard she was Nkechi Amare Diallo .

Well, according to the Prog Cult Doctrine, biology doesn't exist and one is whatever one chooses. If men can decide they are women, it's perfectly consistent that Rachel can choose to be black.
The Spokane chapter of the NAACP didn't see it that way. She was the president until her parents told them she wasn't black. Then the racists booted her.
First the NAACP tried to defend her.

Sadly, this woman has issues that probably keeps her from being gainfully employed.

Oh, I don't know...
1613177939381.png

Maybe if she claims to be white . . . again?
Did she change her name back again--last I heard she was Nkechi Amare Diallo .
I think for a while she was laquishaniqua Smith.

That is one strange woman. She wrote a book and, just for grins, looked at its price on Amazon, it was very expensive, so she grifted some money from that.

I heard her and Cindy Sheehan will be doing a strip show together soon.

yes, please mock the woman who lost her son in an unnecessary war, because you guys are so classy.
Well lets take a look at it through the angle I was.
Libs used Cindy only for a political reason at the moment of usefulness before Bush's reelection. Once that was over she was tossed like an old hooker. Her political plasma was used up.

Libs could give a shit about her son. He was a useful object. They didn't even put a headstone for the kid.

You guys are so classy. Don't fucking bullshit us.

Well lets take a look at it through the angle I was.
Libs used Cindy only for a political reason at the moment of usefulness before Bush's reelection. Once that was over she was tossed like an old hooker. Her political plasma was used up.

Libs could give a shit about her son. He was a useful object. They didn't even put a headstone for the kid.

You guys are so classy. Don't fucking bullshit us.

I think the way democrats used her grief for political points was a bit low...

But you're still a scumbag for mocking her.

why do Trumpists have such a fixation on everything weird?

assholes
We hate phoney liars.

why do Trumpists have such a fixation on everything weird?

assholes
We hate phoney liars.

seriously? You really just said this?

Isn't the worship of phony liars a basic requirement of Trumpism?

Hello!
Trump_Liar.png

Forum List

Back