Racially motivated assault at Kroger in Memphis, TN

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Racially motivated assault at Kroger in Memphis, TN

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
This fight happened on September 6, 2014 at the Kroger at Poplar and Highland in Memphis, Tennessee. According to witnesses, a mob of teens attacked store employees at the front entrance to the store, and later an elderly customer in the parking lot.

Video was uploaded to facebook and deleted since.

Blacks are attacking whites daily. What does cnn and MSNBC do? Whine about how evil whites are.

Those shameful cockroaches.

That said, this doesn't speak for all African-Americans.

This is pissing me off.

Now watch as Eric Holder and Al Sharpton remain silent.

I wonder what would happen if white folk did the exact same thing in retaliation.

Then the hypocrites would come out screaming.

LOL

Hey, nobody is stopping you guys from getting up off your asses and going over there to protest.

If you are so "concerned."

You know what pisses me off the most? If this was white people beating up a black person we'd never hear the end of it.

It would be Mississippi burning for a good year on MSNBC and CNN.

That is what pisses me off the most. Somehow blacks have more rights then we do.

You know what pisses me off the most? If this was white people beating up a black person we'd never hear the end of it.

It would be Mississippi burning for a good year on MSNBC and CNN.

That is what pisses me off the most. Somehow blacks have more rights then we do.

Then get up off your ass and go protest, you lazy, cowardly fat sack of shit.

Oh my bad.

I guess you must not be so concerned after all.​

LOL

Hey, nobody is stopping you guys from getting up off your asses and going over there to protest.

(X)Ya sure, If whites tried to get involved and maybe knock some negro out, like they did too that white boy lying on the ground, they would be immediately branded as racists and probably be charged with a hate crime. Whites have no protection or chance in America anymore. There is no hate charges when it comes to black on white crimes.

Fucking animals.

Yup, that about sums it up. Those animals are always looking for a place to start a riot and start looting. Nothing like free goodies you know. And then they want to be respected and treated fairly. Where is Sharpton and Jackson on this?

LOL

(X)Ya sure, If whites tried to get involved and maybe knock some negro out, like they did too that white boy lying on the ground, they would be immediately branded as racists and probably be charged with a hate crime. Whites have no protection or chance in America anymore. There is no hate charges when it comes to black on white crimes.

Wow your speculation is so fascinating! What else can you speculate about???

What do you think aliens will look like?

This is pissing me off.

Now watch as Eric Holder and Al Sharpton remain silent.

I wonder what would happen if white folk did the exact same thing in retaliation.

Then the hypocrites would come out screaming.

Shhhhh. They are hiding somewhere. Probably out golfing with Obama rama somewhere laughing about it.

LOL

Aw, doesn't truth just hurt, uhmm? :mm:

LOL

I just hope that aliens don't think like you. :slap:

LOL

Stop being a victim

LOL

Stop being a victim

(X)But I am a white victim. I just can't help myself from saying so. :biggrin:

LOL

Stop being a victim

(X)But I am a white victim. I just can't help myself from saying so. :biggrin:

Obviously

Amazing how cnn and MSNBC only care about whites attacking blacks. Only then will they scream about racism.

Forum List

Back