Racist Anti-Trump Robocalls Hit SEC Primary States – Looks Like Coordinated Attack Between GOPe and

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
the Republicans are becoming as Sleazy as the Democrat. we are so sick and tired of all this. wake up and vote for who you want.

snip:
Jim Hoft Feb 29th, 2016 5:40 pm

There are reports of racist anti-Trump robocalls hitting the SEC primary states tonight.

This is after a weekend of racist smears by the liberal media and GOP establishment – including Marco Rubio – on Donald Trump.
The calls are reportedly coming from the Rubio Conservative Solutions PAC.

What a coincidence?
I just got a robocall from a Nazi group and they made a mistake.I was able to track it to 'Conservative Solutions Pac" THAT IS A RUBIO PAC

OhHg1QBI_bigger.png
Rosheen Amend‎@rosheenamend

.@realDonaldTrump Rubio Pac making Nazi Robo calls - unbelievable! https://twitter.com/umpire43/status/704403265040093185 …

all of it here:
Racist Anti-Trump Robocalls Hit SEC Primary States - Looks Like Coordinated Attack Between GOPe and Liberal Media - The Gateway Pundit

and here:

DJ Lewis on Twitter

By the way – Rubio’s strategy of attacks and smears is not working for him. He lost 20% of his support over the weekend.

Trump denied and got caught.

He simply believes he is not accountable.

The Rubio and Cruz campaigns are responsible for the robocalls aganist Trump and yet Hoft and Stephanie still find a way to blame liberals. Too funny.

Our media has become OUR ENEMY. They are now just like Pravda and in the back pockets of the DNC and establishment GopE

people need to wake up and see this

snip:
BREAKING: DAVID DUKE Releases Video “I Never Endorsed Trump. Stop Lying” (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Feb 29th, 2016 9:32 pm

On Thursday the media told Trump former Grand Wizard David Duke had endorsed him.
Trump disavowed the endorsement.

all of it here:
BREAKING: DAVID DUKE Releases Video "I Never Endorsed Trump. Stop Lying" (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

the Republicans are becoming as Sleazy as the Democrat. we are so sick and tired of all this. wake up and vote for who you want.

snip:

There are reports of racist anti-Trump robocalls hitting the SEC primary states tonight.

This is after a weekend of racist smears by the liberal media and GOP establishment – including Marco Rubio – on Donald Trump.

What a coincidence?
I just got a robocall from a Nazi group and they made a mistake.I was able to track it to 'Conservative Solutions Pac" THAT IS A RUBIO PAC

OhHg1QBI_bigger.png

.@realDonaldTrump Rubio Pac making Nazi Robo calls - unbelievable! https://twitter.com/umpire43/status/704403265040093185 …

all of it here:
Racist Anti-Trump Robocalls Hit SEC Primary States - Looks Like Coordinated Attack Between GOPe and Liberal Media - The Gateway Pundit

and here:

DJ Lewis on Twitter

By the way – Rubio’s strategy of attacks and smears is not working for him. He lost 20% of his support over the weekend.
Need a tissue?

snip:

What a coincidence?

OhHg1QBI_bigger.png

all of it here:

and here:

DJ Lewis on Twitter

Need a tissue?
No, she just needs a functioning brain.

and the Vor spews all over. what a surprise. a loser hateful troll

and this is in the Politic forum but I guess some people are special

Our media has become OUR ENEMY. They are now just like Pravda and in the back pockets of the DNC and establishment GopE

people need to wake up and see this

snip:
BREAKING: DAVID DUKE Releases Video “I Never Endorsed Trump. Stop Lying” (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Feb 29th, 2016 9:32 pm

On Thursday the media told Trump former Grand Wizard David Duke had endorsed him.
Trump disavowed the endorsement.

all of it here:
BREAKING: DAVID DUKE Releases Video "I Never Endorsed Trump. Stop Lying" (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit
I watched the disgusting man's entire pathetic speech. In the end he says we must vote for Trump to save our countries and he attacks the 2 non-white candidates. In his so called I didn't endorse Trump speech he endorses him. Duke is too big of a moron not to realize he did it again.

Imagine that you are such an asshole and hated so much your endorsement brings down popular candidates.

Forum List

Back