Racist Dem vows to send Nikki Haley back to "wherever the Hell she came from"

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
What a slug! This comment reminds us one more time why you should never ever eat shit off a liberal. They are racist and bigots thru and thru to the core.

Pity they control the media; because if one sticks to only the so called MSM (what a joke) one would believe that Lincoln was a Democrat, that the Republicans begat the KKK, and Jim Crow laws were enacted by conservatives.

This man is a total racist asswipe.

Outrage after Democrats insult Nikki Haley's Indian heritage saying they'll send the Republican Gov. 'back to wherever the hell she came from'

Outrage after Democrats insult Nikki Haley's Indian heritage saying they'll send the Republican Gov. 'back to wherever the hell she came from' | Mail Online

Last edited:
He knows how to dig a hole all right.
South Carolina Democratic Party Chairman Dick Harpootlian compared South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R) to Hitler's mistress on Wednesday, The State reports.

Harpootlian made the comments in question in addressing Haley holding a press conference in a basement studio at the NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte, N.C. amid the Democratic National Convention.

"She was down in the bunker a la Eva Braun," Harpootlian said, according to The State.
Dick Harpootlian Compares Nikki Haley To Hitler's Mistress Eva Braun [UPDATED]

Why are democrats such pussies they won't actually do anything that they threaten to do?

What a slug! This comment reminds us one more time why you should never ever eat shit off a liberal. They are racist and bigots thru and thru to the core.

Pity they control the media; because if one sticks to only the so called MSM (what a joke) one would believe that Lincoln was a Democrat, that the Republicans begat the KKK, and Jim Crow laws were enacted by conservatives.

Outrage after Democrats insult Nikki Haley's Indian heritage saying they'll send the Republican Gov. 'back to wherever the hell she came from'

Outrage after Democrats insult Nikki Haley's Indian heritage saying they'll send the Republican Gov. 'back to wherever the hell she came from' | Mail Online

I guess if one considered all the references to Obama as a 'Kenyan' as being racist...

...refresh my memory, was that the conservative consensus on that? ...that it was racist to bring up Kenya when speaking ill of President Obama?

...then I guess this too would be racist.

How many of you rightwing inmates can claim consistency on this?

Come on. Who could resist hitting the liberals with a little of their own PC nonsense?

Join in. It's fun.

I guess if one considered all the references to Obama as a 'Kenyan' as being racist...

...refresh my memory, was that the conservative consensus on that? ...that it was racist to bring up Kenya when speaking ill of President Obama?

How is calling a person of Kenyan ancestry a Kenyan considered racist?

I guess that southern strategy didnt work out like the democrats said it did....suprise suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NY is shocked,SHOCKED to have democrats in the party that would say something like that...and this guy WON!!!!!!

how can this be????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
yup the 3 or 4 dems we have in this state can not stand the fact she is a cute woman, A republican and doing one of hell of a good job bringing jobs in.

So you support his bigotry and mysogyny, but then you are a bigot too so I get it.

So you support his bigotry and mysogyny, but then you are a bigot too so I get it.

dont know what your trying to say, but dont hate on Nikki. I love the girl......she is a sweethart.

Last edited:
ya do know there is 50 states in America. sooooooo the left trashes Sarh and now going after Nikki?.I really thought the left likes women. So whats next? trashing Danica Patrick because she drives in Nascar? and has spunk? fucking jack offs....

Just pointing out that Carb is a bigot and a mysogynyst.

dont know what your trying to say, but dont hate on Nikki. I love the girl......she is a sweethart.

I kind of think the left is made up of fags correct me If I am wrong. they are more affraid of smart women then we are.... We elected a FUCKING govenor that was:

1. A girl
2. Of indian heritage
3. and you call us a bunch of stupid rednecks in South Carolina

kiss my ass......

Last edited:
and of course I am pissed off. we are more progressive in the deep south . then you fucking fools. Nikki rocks... I love her as the head person in charge.

Forum List

Back