Racist democrats celebrate campus segregation.

Claremont students refuse to live with whites

To the liberal retard who doubts they are democrats: go fuck yourself. Own your own libs

FIVE YEARS you've been here and you still haven't figured out you can't just plug in your own content?

Where the fuck does your link say "democrats" [sic]?
Which btw if it did, would be capitalized?

DUMBASS.

/thread

Ahh... you're one of those ''Liberal retards' mentioned in the OP. Didn't take long for one to show up.

To the liberal retard who doubts they are democrats: go fuck yourself. Own your own libs

FIVE YEARS you've been here and you still haven't figured out you can't just plug in your own content?

DUMBASS.

/thread

If the article said "White students refuse to live with blacks", would you say they were racist and assume they were Republicans?

DUMBASS.

/thread

Ahh... you're one of those ''Liberal retards' mentioned in the OP. Didn't take long for one to show up.

Since blacks support Democrats at a 95% rate, meaning some other viewpoint at only a 5% rate, I'll take the bet that they are Democrats with 19:1 odds of being correct.

They obviously would identify as being liberal, and if they vote they obviously would vote for a Dim.

What will be worth a laugh is that black students will invariably call the white students racist for not living with black students.

"We all done showed up at de white homies party and got trowed out. It be for only whites who libedt dere. Rayciss"

DUMBASS.

/thread

Riiiiiiiiiiiight, because it's not a fallacy if you call out your own fallacy before somebody else does. :banghead:

Fucking idiot.

DUMBASS.

/thread

If the article said "White students refuse to live with blacks", would you say they were racist and assume they were Republicans?

I wouldn't know that and wouldn't project it.
On my planet we require what we call "evidence". We don't just pull it out of our ass.

We also don't have the lobotomy technology that makes you into a binary-bot where every living being falls into either a "Democrat" or "Republican" bag.

I mean grow the fuck UP already.

This has been going on for a long time. Most campuses have black only dorms, Asian dorms, gay and transgender dorms, Latino dorms, Muslim / Arab dorms, etc. The only type dorm they don't have, is a White / Caucasian dorm. Not that there's a need for it, but that it is not allowed and against their "policies".

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Last edited:

DUMBASS.

/thread

On my planet we require what we call "evidence". We don't just pull it out of our ass.

We also don't have the lobotomy technology that makes you into a binary-bot where every living being falls into either a "Democrat" or "Republican" bag.

That's good. We have evidence these black folks are racist. Do you agree?

There requests would be meaningless to me. They assume I would want to live with a racist like them.

DUMBASS.

/thread

There requests would be meaningless to me. They assume I would want to live with a racist like them.

Nope, I don't.
That's because I know what "racism" actually means.

Maybe I missed it in the article. If it's there, you can quote it.

Of course --- the same applies to any reference to "democrat" [sic]. Or to politics at all.
Again, proctology products are not "evidence".

DUMBASS.

/thread

Nope, I don't.
That's because I know what "racism" actually means.

Maybe I missed it in the article. If it's there, you can quote it.

Didn't think one of your kind would.

Forum List

Back