Racist MAGA sign saying ‘coming for blacks, Indians’ leaves Fox News broadcaster in shock

First sentence:

A racist sign waived at a rally in support of President Donald Trump left Fox News anchors shocked during the live telecast.​

Fifth paragraph:

The footage being broadcasted was from the Million MAGA March that was held in Washington D.C. on Saturday.​

Waived? Broadcasted? Is this journalist still in high school?

Did anybody capture the sign "waiver's" image? Or interview him/her?

Of course, there's always the possibility it's one of those BLM types trying to further incite and divide...
This, from a Trumpster whose sig says "BLM = Be Like Monkeys"

This is too easy.

You're fucking stupid if you believe that the views of one person in a group represent everyone in that group. My views are my own. I have never once suggested that everyone on the right believes as I do...

My "Be Like Monkeys" tag is a direct result of the overt racism hurled at whites by negroes...
Trumpism 2020.

Its just like Nazism
It's fake---it was a dem set up-----ASK ME HOW I KNOW NOW.

Because if someone who was a Trump supporter was out there with such a sign----------the media filming the sign would focus on the Sign holders face and have already hunted him down trying to destroy him and looking for ties to the kkk and to Trump.

Fry them like bacon, right?
If ^ that threat was referring to blacks, broadcasters would be shocked. It would infuriate the left. Ignorant whites would be incensed at the lack of humanity.

So, shut up with your fake outrage over someone elses' atrocious opinion...

Forum List

Back