Racist Michael Brown Protesters Get Stupid...again!

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Michael Brown protesters interrupt St. Louis Symphony Orchestra concert News
Seems as if the racists hate White people campaign continues. A common criminal who attacked a police officer has now become a hero to the racist communist, Democratic Party left. They interrupted the St.Louis symphony to make a point about a common scum that was eradicated from our society? So the liberal media glorifies and gives these pricks coverage. Fuck them. How much more of this are intelligent people going to take before we call "bullshit" on the criminal Brown and liberal media?

Do you sometimes wonder what your posts would sound like in German?

Let`s say... nostalgic to a certain generation.

Hahaha!! Let's just say, the vermin of Ferguson have wreaked havoc on the city and continue to do so. Did you see the video of the thug robbing the convenience store? This is who they are lionizing.

Hahaha!! Let's just say, the vermin of Ferguson have wreaked havoc on the city and continue to do so. Did you see the video of the thug robbing the convenience store? This is who they are lionizing.

Rest assured, he's seen it. But like most liberal apologists, constant disappointment and humiliation has conditioned him to go on the defensive when reality flies in the face of what he'd prefer to be the case.

Rest assured, he's seen it. But like most liberal apologists, constant disappointment and humiliation has conditioned him to go on the defensive when reality flies in the face of what he'd prefer to be the case.
I have some German friends. I find it tragic how they have allowed themselves to be emasculated as a nation.

the germans are coming said:

So?

People are growing tired of the massively disproportionate crime rate, social dysfunction and perpetual grievance of negroes.

It's always those who have the least proximity to the problem that think they know the most about racial friction in america.

Solve austria's problems before you try to tell us about race relations here.

I have some German friends. I find it tragic how they have allowed themselves to be emasculated as a nation.

From experience, Germany is a strong country with an enviable economy and its people have a strong bond with their roots. It's just that the usual suspects have bullied Germany's leaders into selling their country's international reputation down the river and threatened them to their knees in fear of uttering the dreaded N-word. Most Germans know the score, and British resistance the E.U. is making headway on the contient and resistance is growing in Germany, whose taxpayers are sick of funding the E.U.'s utopian, multicultural daydream.

Uncouth morons.
diversity is our strength.
You call this a display of "strength"? :lol:

Why didn't they pull this stunt at a rap concert in front of thousands of African-Americans? :dunno:

It certainly would have been more appreciated. :fu:

Because they'd yield little profit from such a protest. These 'protesters' don't really care about Michael Brown or any injustice, they just see it as an opportunity to raise their case's profile, which is known among some as "gibsmedat".

Uncouth morons.
diversity is our strength.
You call this a display of "strength"? :lol:

Why didn't they pull this stunt at a rap concert in front of thousands of African-Americans? :dunno:

It certainly would have been more appreciated. :fu:

Ok..I left out the /sarcasm

diversity is our strength. / sarcasm
Aids and ebola..africa's most famous exports to america.
Ironic eh? "The White man's burden" indeed.
But you'll get this when you fuck monkeys and your dying sister.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture.

Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people.

Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer, as a nation.

Presently enriching the cities of Dallas, TX, Spokane WA, Chicago IL, Philadelphia PA, Washington D.C., St. Louis MO, New Orleans LA, Los Angeles CA, Flint MI, Baltimore MD, Pontiac MI, Gary Ind., Newark NJ, Cleveland OH, Atlanta GA, Richmond VA, Memphis Tn, Birmingham AL, Camden NJ; and let's not forget Detroit, the tourism capital of the world!

Let a small group of white supporters of the cop interrupt a rap concert and see what happens. They are too stupid to realize they defeat their own argument.

Actualy I am simply amazed by the fact that someone uses words like "vermin" to describe other human beings.

OP reminded me of "The Jewish Invasion" a nazi propaganda film that compared the jews to rats that infest Europe.

So?

People are growing tired of the massively disproportionate crime rate, social dysfunction and perpetual grievance of negroes.

It's always those who have the least proximity to the problem that think they know the most about racial friction in america.

Am I missing something? I have encounterd neo nazis, people who describe other people as "vermin" and now this, here on this forum.

Is this somekind of neo nazi or KKK forum?

Please tell me if it is, because then I shall leave this place and you lot to yourselves.

So?

Am I missing something? I have encounterd neo nazis, people who describe other people as "vermin" and now this, here on this forum.

Is this somekind of neo nazi or KKK forum?

Please tell me if it is, because then I shall leave this place and you lot to yourselves.

Yeah...whatever...

...like I said..people grow tired of the massively disproportionate crime rate, social dysfunction and perpetual grievance of negroes.

Forum List

Back