Racist Michael Brown Protesters Get Stupid...again!

Do you sometimes wonder what your posts would sound like in German?

Let`s say... nostalgic to a certain generation.

Hahaha!! Let's just say, the vermin of Ferguson have wreaked havoc on the city and continue to do so. Did you see the video of the thug robbing the convenience store? This is who they are lionizing.

Rest assured, he's seen it. But like most liberal apologists, constant disappointment and humiliation has conditioned him to go on the defensive when reality flies in the face of what he'd prefer to be the case.

Actualy I am simply amazed by the fact that someone uses words like "vermin" to describe other human beings.

OP reminded me of "The Jewish Invasion" a nazi propaganda film that compared the jews to rats that infest Europe.

Yeah, that was a great attempt at inducing readers to subconsciously associate any critics of this affair with the Third Reich, but Nazis don't feature in this event in any way, shape or form. Nice try, though.

the germans are coming said:

So?

People are growing tired of the massively disproportionate crime rate, social dysfunction and perpetual grievance of negroes.

It's always those who have the least proximity to the problem that think they know the most about racial friction in america.

Solve austria's problems before you try to tell us about race relations here.

Am I missing something? I have encounterd neo nazis, people who describe other people as "vermin" and now this, here on this forum.

Is this somekind of neo nazi or KKK forum?

Please tell me if it is, because then I shall leave this place and you lot to yourselves.

You are missing a lot, namely context of what is going on in Ferguson. So save the Nazi crap.

the germans are coming said:

So?

People are growing tired of the massively disproportionate crime rate, social dysfunction and perpetual grievance of negroes.

It's always those who have the least proximity to the problem that think they know the most about racial friction in america.

Solve austria's problems before you try to tell us about race relations here.
I'm fucking tired of getting stuck with sharing the blame for it.

Am I missing something? I have encounterd neo nazis, people who describe other people as "vermin" and now this, here on this forum.

Please tell me if it is, because then I shall leave this place and you lot to yourselves.
What's with your screen name?
Must be a frog. Q: "How did France prepare for German reunification in 1991?" A:"They installed speed bumps to slow down the Panzers."

You mean like the generation of the 1980's when not so long ago when people had common sense?

Oh. The famous Reagan cult.

that you invented out of thin air....LMAO.."reagan cult"...

You mean like the generation of the 1980's when not so long ago when people had common sense?

Oh. The famous Reagan cult.

that you invented out of thin air....LMAO.."reagan cult"...
Ronald-Reagan-saluting-black-n-white.jpg

What a cult it was!

What's with your screen name?

A joke by a Canadian friend who was moking an English friend because of the decline of his country.

Forum List

Back