Racist State Dept issues travel advisory for Mexico after 8 bodies found in Cancun. But, but, but...

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Mexico Travel Advisory
Meanwhile Mexicrats beg to allow more Mexicans into the U.S. claiming these people, these thirdworlders are good natured, high quality, safe, law abiding human beings. WTF!
Democrats, please continue your fight to keep our borders free-flowing and wide open...Republicans are killing it thanks to you making this paramount in your overall platform. Thanks again Mexicrats!

I find it perplexing that Democrats honestly believe these people have something positive to contribute in a country that doesn’t even share their dialect yet they can’t seem to positively contribute enough in their own country to effect change.
Hmmm?

I find it perplexing that Democrats honestly believe these people have something positive to contribute in a country that doesn’t even share their dialect yet they can’t seem to positively contribute enough in their own country to effect change.
Hmmm?

Why don’t you ask Mr Businessman who loves his cheap, hard working labor the same question.

Hmmm?

Hmmm?

Why don’t you ask Mr Businessman who loves his cheap, hard working labor the same question.

Hmmm?

You mean like the owners of Ricardo’s Tire Shop and Gustavo’s Tree Trimming Service...those businessmen?
Is that like asking the guy who left his keys in the ignition why his car got stolen? It’s his fault right?

Hmmm?

Hmmm?

You mean like the owners of Ricardo’s Tire Shop and Gustavo’s Tree Trimming Service...those businessmen?
Is that like asking the guy who left his keys in the ignition why his car got stolen? It’s his fault right?

Gustavo and Ricardo are both contributing.

Are you as stupid in real life as you make out to be on the internet?

Hmmm?

Hmmm?

Gustavo and Ricardo both own cash only businesses…They have a 0% effective tax rate, free healthcare, EBT, housing subsidies and a litter of human money trees on the taxpayer tit. Tell me how we’re in the black on these people.

Hmmm?

Hmmm?

There is no doubt that the answer to your question is a resounding yes.

Mexico Travel Advisory
Meanwhile Mexicrats beg to allow more Mexicans into the U.S. claiming these people, these thirdworlders are good natured, high quality, safe, law abiding human beings. WTF!
Democrats, please continue your fight to keep our borders free-flowing and wide open...Republicans are killing it thanks to you making this paramount in your overall platform. Thanks again Mexicrats!

Mexico should be treated as a terrorist nation until they rid themselves of Cartels.

LAPDONLINE is a great illustration of what the hispanics coming here are really like. How many are illegals?

When the left says that the immigrants are more law abiding people than Americans, we can ask "where be de white guys at?"

All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

But, but, but...the person responsible for compiling the data for that website must be a racist. That’s the only ‘logical’ explanation.

Mexico Travel Advisory
Never-Mind The War-Like Casualty Death Tolls Across Mexico For Almost 20yrs

That Is Why There Are All-Inclusive Resorts Through-Out These Nations
So People Can Go Have A Great Tropical Time
With-Out Being Bothered With The Local's Problems

walls in Mexico.jpeg

Mexico Travel Advisory

You couldn't pay ME to go to Mexico now, and I've been saying this for years. You are one kidney stone or one misjudged altercation away from a Mexican hospital or a Mexican prison--two places you do NOT want to be.

And yet thoughtless Dems seek to turn OUR hospitals and prisons into those places. Sure, why not. Certainly all cultures are equal, right Dems?

SweetSue92 said:
Certainly all cultures are equal, right Dems?
Well, Who Is To Say
Head-Hunting, Cannibalism And Witchcraft
Are Not Equally Valid
To Christian Charity An Brotherly Love

Cannibalism And Witchcraft
Contribute So Much To Our Diverse Fabric Of Life

Forum List

Back