Racist Trump already starting his demonisation of black American heroes

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

Trump is starting his race war.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.

fakeAAqHkM.jpg

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"?

to answer you question, by getting the nomination of a major political party and then collecting 270 or more electoral votes in the general election - I hope that helps

also; when did someone that told half the country to go fuck themselves ever get elected? link?

I mean, we came really close to seeing a candidate that called half the country "deplorables" get elected, but thank God, we managed to avoid that indignity...

Sounds like you are describing Bill Clinton...
More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.

John Lewis is a low IQ nagger just like MLK.

Well Rep. John Negro Lewis sort of started all this.

I'm far from a Trump supporter but if there is going to be a race war then people who talk like you are going to hold an equal share of the responsibility. Trump is a complete douche but the extent of his racism is a simple lack of sensitivity and compassion for minorities. He is not setting an agenda to increase discrimination but if you keep falsely Injecting that narrative into everything he does you will make something out of nothing. I suggest toning it down and sticking to real issues.

BO did the same thing basically for 8 years. Was not quite as pointed as Trump, but the same end result.

Trump hired and gave a living wage to more Blacks and Hispanics than Lewis represents in his increasingly poor and rundown section of Atlanta. Democrats should be in the business of creating jobs rather than poverty pimps but they are stuck in the mid 20th century when Blacks knew their place and voted democrat...or else.

Maybe he should have called them Deplorables?

halve the country?

Last I heard, blacks were only 12% of the country.

The rest of your post?

I'm glad you're venting here, and not on any possible children you may have

I'm far from a Trump supporter but if there is going to be a race war then people who talk like you are going to hold an equal share of the responsibility. Trump is a complete douche but the extent of his racism is a simple lack of sensitivity and compassion for minorities. He is not setting an agenda to increase discrimination but if you keep falsely Injecting that narrative into everything he does you will make something out of nothing. I suggest toning it down and sticking to real issues.

Yeah, well that ain't gonna happen, and the american public is only capable of the guilt, sin, blame game, precisely because it allows the total avoidance of any and all responsibility.

BO did the same thing basically for 8 years. Was not quite as pointed as Trump, but the same end result.
I think Obama did so in a partisan way... Dems vs Reps... Trump is crossing the partisan barrier and stirring up something different. I don't agree with the OP but I do recognize an ugly beast of white nationalist that are being stirred up and I hope Trump is smart and decides to firmly smack them down.

Maybe he should have called them Deplorables?

halve the country?

Last I heard, blacks were only 12% of the country.

The rest of your post?

I'm glad you're venting here, and not on any possible children you may have
She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" did you not understand that?

Forum List

Back