Racist Trump already starting his demonisation of black American heroes

I don't know what is more troubling some of the stuff people on her say or that they might actually believe it.

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

Trump is starting his race war.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.
I'm far from a Trump supporter but if there is going to be a race war then people who talk like you are going to hold an equal share of the responsibility. Trump is a complete douche but the extent of his racism is a simple lack of sensitivity and compassion for minorities. He is not setting an agenda to increase discrimination but if you keep falsely Injecting that narrative into everything he does you will make something out of nothing. I suggest toning it down and sticking to real issues.

Yeah, well that ain't gonna happen, and the american public is only capable of the guilt, sin, blame game, precisely because it allows the total avoidance of any and all responsibility.
Why do you think it isn't going to happen? Do YOU think it should or shouldn't happen?

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.

So what you're saying is that when somebody attacks Trump, he should remain silent because the person that attacked him was a minority and considered a hero by you leftists?

Sorry, but the politically correct is over for you guys. If somebody takes a swing at Trump, he's going to swing right back, and it's about time we had a leader who doesn't run in the corner and cower every time you losers scream racism.

Maybe he should have called them Deplorables?

halve the country?

Last I heard, blacks were only 12% of the country.

The rest of your post?

I'm glad you're venting here, and not on any possible children you may have
She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" did you not understand that?

The problem is everybody that doesn't agree with liberals are considered that by the left. Therefore she insulted all Trump supporters.

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" did you not understand that?

The problem is everybody that doesn't agree with liberals are considered that by the left. Therefore she insulted all Trump supporters.

And she flew up her own ass when she said it.

So what you're saying is that when somebody attacks Trump, he should remain silent because the person that attacked him was a minority and considered a hero by you leftists?

Sorry, but the politically correct is over for you guys. If somebody takes a swing at Trump, he's going to swing right back, and it's about time we had a leader who doesn't run in the corner and cower every time you losers scream racism.

Blog: Sorry, but I do not concede absolute moral authority to John Lewis

this op/ed piece on Lewis states the situation very well.

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

Unfortunately, there seems to be a large portion of democrats that seem to believe that describes ALL republicans

I'm far from a Trump supporter but if there is going to be a race war then people who talk like you are going to hold an equal share of the responsibility. Trump is a complete douche but the extent of his racism is a simple lack of sensitivity and compassion for minorities. He is not setting an agenda to increase discrimination but if you keep falsely Injecting that narrative into everything he does you will make something out of nothing. I suggest toning it down and sticking to real issues.

Yeah, well that ain't gonna happen, and the american public is only capable of the guilt, sin, blame game, precisely because it allows the total avoidance of any and all responsibility.
Why do you think it isn't going to happen? Do YOU think it should or shouldn't happen?

Doesn't matter, doesn't really matter what YOU think should happen either. As long as the public goes along with this dysfunctional system it will prevail. As long as all the masses are prepared to do is continue to participate, cooperate, show up to vote and then return home to whine; what we got is what we get. And more and more societal wealth will be extracted and concentrated into the hands of fewer and fewer. The rest of this nonsense is nothing more than a campaign of distraction to keep "the people" occupied.

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

That's the narrative the Trump campaign spun it into... and it worked, but it's not honest

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

Unfortunately, there seems to be a large portion of democrats that seem to believe that describes ALL republicans

Which is hilarious given the leaked DNC emails on Wikileaks

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

Perhaps the wingnuts... but not the majority

You're a fucking idiot.

Lewis is claiming Trump was not legitimately elected. Why can't Trump criticize him back?

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

That's the narrative the Trump campaign spun it into... and it worked, but it's not honest

It's very honest. Look at the OP! Injecting race where race was never a factor. What did Trump say about Lewis's race? Nothing. Not a damn thing. As far as the left like the OP is concerned, if there is nothing about race, make it an issue of race.

Wait til that racist finds out he has picked black people for his Cabinet! :ack-1:

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

She was pretty clear calling Trump supporters deplorable's. What part of that don't you remember?

John Lewis is a low IQ nagger just like MLK.
Ah....a fellow traveler for Bi-Catfish. Just can't understand why the Alt-Right Drumpfsters get a racist rep.

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

It's very honest. Look at the OP! Injecting race where race was never a factor. What did Trump say about Lewis's race? Nothing. Not a damn thing. As far as the left like the OP is concerned, if there is nothing about race, make it an issue of race.
Yes, and I condemned the OP in my response on page 1. But the opinion of the wingnut OP does not reflect the rational majority.

I think this OP has created a dark Trump Boogeyman in his or her head. Trump's got some faults, but don't we all? He's not the Boogeyman monster the OP wants him to be. I hope this isn't how Democrats in Congress are gonna behave. I was trying to be hopeful that maybe Trump and Democrats could work together to do what's best for the country.

Actually, anybody who espouses true liberal views is now demonized by the left.

They left actual liberalism in the dust when they signed on to Multiculturalism and identity politics claptrap as their guiding principle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back