Racist Trump already starting his demonisation of black American heroes

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

Trump is starting his race war.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.

SAD! Bigly!

Maybe he should have called them Deplorables?

halve the country?

Last I heard, blacks were only 12% of the country.

The rest of your post?

I'm glad you're venting here, and not on any possible children you may have
She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" did you not understand that?
She was pretty clear calling Trump supporters deplorable's. What part of that don't you remember?
I remember her words. Go back and listen to or read her actual words and show me where she calls all Trump supporters deplorable. You're a puppet eating up the spin
She does not call ALL Trump supporters racist but then again that is really not the point here.

Hillary Clinton: 'half of Trump's supporters go into the basket of deplorables' - video

She directly called HALF of them racists, sexists etc. That is not spin and Trump supporters were clearly insulted. Spin is what you stated: "She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" while leaving out the part where she also claims that half of Trumps supporters fall into that category.
Thank you. Yes she did say that and she reacted the "half" comment the next day. Point is she wasn't talking about people's support for Trump, she was talking about people's support of the deplorable acts. Racism, sexism xenophobia etc. the whole thing got spun to hell.
No it didn't. The fact that the asshole thinks half his supporters are that way is what jammed her up. But I guess the Russians hacked her mouth.

If a great American Patriot like John Lewis says Trump is illegitimate.....it's good enough for me

I will boycott his inauguration also

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.

The MLK-worshipping is the best prove that USA has been subverted by neo-Commies.

If a great American Patriot like John Lewis says Trump is illegitimate.....it's good enough for me

IOW:

Screen-Shot-2017-01-14-at-5.49.15-PM-600x232.png

Only a disloyal American can call the elected president "illegal", this traitor should be kicked out of his office.

John Lewis a hero?

Someone call Webster.

You could call him a hero
You can call him a Great American Patriot
You could call him an American icon
You could call him a leader of social justice

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" did you not understand that?

The problem is everybody that doesn't agree with liberals are considered that by the left. Therefore she insulted all Trump supporters.
That's the narrative the Trump campaign spun it into... and it worked, but it's not honest

It's very honest. Look at the OP! Injecting race where race was never a factor. What did Trump say about Lewis's race? Nothing. Not a damn thing. As far as the left like the OP is concerned, if there is nothing about race, make it an issue of race.

It's what they do.

It doesn't work anymore. The bullying by the left has lost its effectiveness. They can't discuss policies and results, so I am not sure what they have remaining in their arsenal.

If Ginsburg (84) and Breyer (78), retire in the next 8 years, SCOTUS will have a 6-3 Conservative advantage.

The Dems really fucked up bad by losing this election. The echoes of this election will be heard for many decades.

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

She was pretty clear calling Trump supporters deplorable's. What part of that don't you remember?
I remember her words. Go back and listen to or read her actual words and show me where she calls all Trump supporters deplorable. You're a puppet eating up the spin
That's right she called half of his supporters deplorable, and you defend that as if it is meaningless.
Show me the quote... you are regurgitating manipulated spin

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

That's right she called half of his supporters deplorable, and you defend that as if it is meaningless.
Show me the quote... you are regurgitating manipulated spin

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

She does not call ALL Trump supporters racist but then again that is really not the point here.

Hillary Clinton: 'half of Trump's supporters go into the basket of deplorables' - video

She directly called HALF of them racists, sexists etc. That is not spin and Trump supporters were clearly insulted. Spin is what you stated: "She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" while leaving out the part where she also claims that half of Trumps supporters fall into that category.
Thank you. Yes she did say that and she reacted the "half" comment the next day. Point is she wasn't talking about people's support for Trump, she was talking about people's support of the deplorable acts. Racism, sexism xenophobia etc. the whole thing got spun to hell.

And you solve the problem right after demanding I quote you.

John Lewis a hero?

Someone call Webster.

You could call him a hero
You can call him a Great American Patriot
You could call him an American icon
You could call him a leader of social justice

I'd go along with the last one...a leader of social justice, which as we all know, really means redistributor of other's people's money.

How heroic...

John Lewis' social justice involved being able to sit at a lunch counter with other patrons, ride a bus with white passengers and vote in elections

Doesn't seem to involve other people's money

Right. "No, I didn't call "YOU" one of those, but you vote the same as them!"

Yeah, not insulting the least bit

Yes, and I condemned the OP in my response on page 1. But the opinion of the wingnut OP does not reflect the rational majority.

It sure as hell does.......at least here on USMB.

If I was sitting home on welfare and had the time to add them up, the numbers would be astonishing how many times leftist posters brought race into the issue that was never there. Some have even created topics on it.

Any disagreement with DumBama or any other minority is considered racist by the left. It's the main reason it's growing weary on many people during these last eight years.

Forum List

Back