Racist Trump already starting his demonisation of black American heroes

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

Trump is starting his race war.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.
Trump at least never went and used gay steam houses like gay Obama.

More racist fake news tweets by the racist in chief Trump, claiming that icon John Lewis is all talk and no action.

But only is Trump an illegitimate bastard president, he's also a sexual pervert, a liar, a tax cheat, and totally disrespectful of everyone that disagrees with him.

How can anyone be president of this country, that tells halve of the country to "go fuck themselves"? He can't.
Maybe he should have called them Deplorables?

halve the country?

Last I heard, blacks were only 12% of the country.

The rest of your post?

I'm glad you're venting here, and not on any possible children you may have
She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" did you not understand that?
She was pretty clear calling Trump supporters deplorable's. What part of that don't you remember?
I remember her words. Go back and listen to or read her actual words and show me where she calls all Trump supporters deplorable. You're a puppet eating up the spin

John Lewis is a low IQ nagger just like MLK.
Ah....a fellow traveler for Bi-Catfish. Just can't understand why the Alt-Right Drumpfsters get a racist rep.

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

You'd be wise to stop your incessant lying. If not we'll take it to the mods.

Now get on topic and cease your trolling, it's old and tiresome ....like you.

Trump never inserted anything racial at all in the tweets to Lewis....see your (and the Op's) fail, moron?

I'm sure the only thing that makes John Lewis a "hero" in your simple-minded little world is the color of his skin.

Last edited:
fakeAAqHkM.jpg

Love the cartoon, sig line and avi. It is so nice when you run into a normal thought pattern. Glad you're here.

John Lewis is a low IQ nagger just like MLK.
Ah....a fellow traveler for Bi-Catfish. Just can't understand why the Alt-Right Drumpfsters get a racist rep.

STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

You'd be wise to stop your incessant lying. If not we'll take it to the mods.

Now get on topic and cease your trolling, it's old and tiresome ....like you.

Trump never inserted anything racial at all in the tweets to Lewis....see your (and the Op's) fail, moron?
Scary.....
So what was Drumplethinskin doing while Lewis and others were putting their lives on the line for equal rights?

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" did you not understand that?
She was pretty clear calling Trump supporters deplorable's. What part of that don't you remember?
I remember her words. Go back and listen to or read her actual words and show me where she calls all Trump supporters deplorable. You're a puppet eating up the spin
That's right she called half of his supporters deplorable, and you defend that as if it is meaningless.

12 percent of the population is now half the population according to snowflakes and retards. BE VERY specific and quote and high light where Trump said a SINGLR thing about the color of the Person he was responding too, I repeat RESPONDING TOO. According to you retards it is ok to attack some one but not ok for them to respond. Go figure.

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

That's right she called half of his supporters deplorable, and you defend that as if it is meaningless.
She had apparently under-estimated.

STAGES OF PROGRESSION OF THE STANDARD ORANGE MESSIAH WORSHIPPER (average life cycle – 24 hours)

That's why Clinton lost.

I remember one of Trump's meetings he had said: what the hell is going on? After Nobember 13 2015 and all the attacks in the world and I remember after September 11, 2001 and the project of a mosque close to ground zero in 2010 is that right eh? What a lack of respect for those who died ... and Trump does not want a other 11 September 2001 or other attacks in the world and who are doing the attacks? The Muslims that is why he put the finger on the problem and it hurts those who have an a heart of rock and already forgot those who died in New York that day of September 11, 2001.

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

Show me the quote... you are regurgitating manipulated spin

I notice that you still have not provided the link or the reasoning to how this is 'racist' in any shape or form.

You see race in all things even when it is CLEARLY not present. This mentality supports continued racism - not the opposite.

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

She does not call ALL Trump supporters racist but then again that is really not the point here.

Hillary Clinton: 'half of Trump's supporters go into the basket of deplorables' - video

She directly called HALF of them racists, sexists etc. That is not spin and Trump supporters were clearly insulted. Spin is what you stated: "She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" while leaving out the part where she also claims that half of Trumps supporters fall into that category.

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

She does not call ALL Trump supporters racist but then again that is really not the point here.

Hillary Clinton: 'half of Trump's supporters go into the basket of deplorables' - video

She directly called HALF of them racists, sexists etc. That is not spin and Trump supporters were clearly insulted. Spin is what you stated: "She was pretty clear in calling people who were racist, sexist, xeonophobs "deplorable" while leaving out the part where she also claims that half of Trumps supporters fall into that category.
Thank you. Yes she did say that and she reacted the "half" comment the next day. Point is she wasn't talking about people's support for Trump, she was talking about people's support of the deplorable acts. Racism, sexism xenophobia etc. the whole thing got spun to hell.

halve the country?

The rest of your post?

Thank you. Yes she did say that and she reacted the "half" comment the next day. Point is she wasn't talking about people's support for Trump, she was talking about people's support of the deplorable acts. Racism, sexism xenophobia etc. the whole thing got spun to hell.
Not really.

She said:
"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic -- you name it."

While she was calling them deplorable for those beliefs, she was still directly stating that about half of Trump supports belonged to that group. I could also care less that she retracts something once the political fallout for stating it becomes known - politicians do that crap all the time. It was not a misstep. She did not accidentally say the wrong thing. She purposefully stated that she thinks half of the people supporting trump were essentially deplorable people.

That's old news at this point. You just sober up? Lewis took a beating and walked the street in the 60s but that was along time ago. And I consider no human an icon. Does he shit candy or something?

Lewis was a spewing anus and got some flak back. He can sit on his fat black ass and you can worship your icon but we need to get things done instead of a bunch of lip service.

Forum List

Back