Raising More Idiots

If it was a real Klansman, there is no reason for students to be alarmed. The KKK guy has a right to be there too. Get over yourselves liberal. God, what panties-assed queers all of you liberals are.
Of course, if it was a gay person all of the conservatives would be clutching their pearls and running for cover.
They're terrifying!

If it was a real Klansman, there is no reason for students to be alarmed. The KKK guy has a right to be there too. Get over yourselves liberal. God, what panties-assed queers all of you liberals are.
Guess I have to ask how you 'ass-u-me' the jittery students are liberals. And if the guy had been an ay-rab wearing an explosive vest under his loose cassock, and the students DIDN'T react to an odd sight on campus, would they then be accused of being panties-assed queer liberals for NOT sending up a flare?

Guess I have to ask how you 'ass-u-me' the jittery students are liberals.

Who else would it be?

And if the guy had been an ay-rab wearing an explosive vest under his loose cassock, and the students DIDN'T react to an odd sight on campus, would they then be accused of being panties-assed queer liberals for NOT sending up a flare?

But that's not what occurred. "What if" doesn't matter. They instantly in their ignorance saw the KKK, and reacted in the way they have been trained.

Who else would it be?

And if the guy had been an ay-rab wearing an explosive vest under his loose cassock, and the students DIDN'T react to an odd sight on campus, would they then be accused of being panties-assed queer liberals for NOT sending up a flare?

But that's not what occurred. "What if" doesn't matter. They instantly in their ignorance saw the KKK, and reacted in the way they have been trained.
Au contraire, mon petit cabbage.."What if" does matter. The fact they have little experience with 'monkish' form of dress gets points. They didn't know what to make of it, so they made a choice based on their experience connected to what they see on TV and in movies. But what do you mean by 'reacting as trained'? They made a bad choice so they must, one and all, be 'trained' liberals? The counselor believed what others saw so he must be a 'trained' liberal. Sometimes the step forward in knowledge is the result of a kick in the ass. This is one of those times, and they aren't likely to forget it.

Who else would it be?

Au contraire, mon petit cabbage.."What if" does matter.

Non, il n'importe pas. No more than comic books or Nostradamus.

The fact they have little experience with 'monkish' form of dress gets points.

I doubt there are many among them who have not at least seen "The Exorcist" as part of their basic, authentic study of various religions.

Forum List

Back