Ramasawamy clearly the winner last night

There were no mail in scams. Trump voted by mail. Trump has never got the most popular votes. He will not ever be president again.

Ramaswamy voted by mail in Ohio. He just admitted it to Chuck Todd on Meet the Press.

All motor mouths have one thing in common. That motor mouth eventually is what gets you into trouble.

• Informative
Reactions: IM2
Another deceitful Wall Street parasite masquerading as a populist?

Follow the Money Trail that Got Unknown Ramaswamy in a Nationally-Televised Republican Presidential Debate

"According to the Federal Election Commission, through June 30, Ramaswamy’s campaign coffers have taken in $19.16 million, of which $15.25 million came from Ramaswamy’s loans to the campaign and another $750,462 in his own contributions to his campaign.

"To put it another way, 84 percent of Ramaswamy’s campaign support has come out of his own pocket – despite his efforts to make it appear that he has broad support for his platform.

"In fact, when he stated on stage that climate change was a hoax, he was loudly booed by the Republican audience in attendance.

"So how did Ramaswamy get those tens of thousands of individual donations to qualify him to appear on the debate stage?

"He spent $10.13 million of his own money to raise $3.16 million from other people in the first six months of this year."

Another deceitful Wall Street parasite masquerading as a populist?

Follow the Money Trail that Got Unknown Ramaswamy in a Nationally-Televised Republican Presidential Debate

"According to the Federal Election Commission, through June 30, Ramaswamy’s campaign coffers have taken in $19.16 million, of which $15.25 million came from Ramaswamy’s loans to the campaign and another $750,462 in his own contributions to his campaign.

"To put it another way, 84 percent of Ramaswamy’s campaign support has come out of his own pocket – despite his efforts to make it appear that he has broad support for his platform.

"In fact, when he stated on stage that climate change was a hoax, he was loudly booed by the Republican audience in attendance.

"So how did Ramaswamy get those tens of thousands of individual donations to qualify him to appear on the debate stage?

"He spent $10.13 million of his own money to raise $3.16 million from other people in the first six months of this year."
so----as far as I know---it's legal

Vivek came off looking like a little kid whose juvenile insults and articulated ideas were largely booed by the audience.

Last night was the first time that I'd ever paid the slightest attention to what he was saying beyond random video clips.

I was unimpressed and am not likely to pay much more attention to him... but time will tell.

Personally, I thought that Nikki Haley and Chris Christie had the best of that two-hour brawl.
You would think that the two neocrats up on that stage were the most interesting, so your endorsement is simply laughable.

You would think that the two neocrats up on that stage were the most interesting, so your endorsement is simply laughable.
In actuality I'm not keen on Chris Christie because he played the part of Trump's lap-dog for so very long.

His re-discovery of his ball$ comes very late in the game but his slamming of Trump redeems him to some extent.

Nikki Haley, like Christie, is an experienced State Governor, and she has foreign policy chops that would prove useful.

Her attitude towards Illegal Immigration, Woke-ism, fiscal responsibility, NATO, entrepreneurship, etc., are attractive.

So laugh all you like.

If you (collectively) are stupid enough to run Donald Trump again in 2024 you will be crying on November 6, 2024.

I can wait that long to laugh back at you.

And then I will weep at the prospect of four more years of Democratic Idiocy.

In actuality I'm not keen on Chris Christie because he played the part of Trump's lap-dog for so very long.

His re-discovery of his ball$ comes very late in the game but his slamming of Trump redeems him to some extent.

Nikki Haley, like Christie, is an experienced State Governor, and she has foreign policy chops that would prove useful.

Her attitude towards Illegal Immigration, Woke-ism, fiscal responsibility, NATO, entrepreneurship, etc., are attractive.

So laugh all you like.

If you (collectively) are stupid enough to run Donald Trump again in 2024 you will be crying on November 6, 2024.

I can wait that long to laugh back at you.

And then I will weep at the prospect of four more years of Democratic Idiocy.
The idiocy is on the Republican side. Christie has his own scandals to face if he were to be the nominee. Haley's foreign policy experience is about 2 years at the U.N. But the both of them are policy wizards compared to Ramaswamy. The most qualified republican in the field besides Pence is probably Asa Hutchinson, but he won't make it. Nor will Pence

Forum List

Back