Ramasawamy clearly the winner last night

But Dims are too lazy to stand in line and vote like that, they look to their mailin scams to give them what they need later in the game. No fake leftyvirus this time plus the crazy crap they are pulling with the indictments. It won't be close.
There were no mail in scams. Trump voted by mail. Trump has never got the most popular votes. He will not ever be president again.

You left out DC when he is inaugurated in 2025 skrewey.
You Dims really aren't too bright are you?
Poor skrewey, where will you move?
Trump was inaugurated in 2017. That will be the only time Trump will have been inaugurated.

Banana%20Republic-XL.jpg

He could be in jail. Tough to run the country from a prison cell.

He was a mediocre President compared to the field. Mostly because he didnt really do much. He's too divisive. What thing did he accomplish during his term? I know he's a big orange middle finger to the media and the left and you think that's somehow effective governance, but it just isnt.
He supported America with all his policies despite total resistance from the Reich of course and even from the idiot RINOs. Mediocre compared to what field, the wishy-washy RINOs I just mentioned? You sound like a Dimbot maybe you are.
He won't be in jail because ultimately the Supreme Court will pile all this crap against him on the trash heap where it belongs.
Then we can see the true felons prosecuted and afford to live again.

You are a trump supporter.
Our conversation in this thread was about Ramasamy, not Trump. If it comes down to Biden vs. Trump in the general election, yes I will be voting for Trump. I most likely will vote for Ramasamy in the primary.

The original post I of yours I commented to was you calling Ramasamy an Idiot. It had nothing to do with Trump. I suspect you had trouble keeping track.

Pence was obviously the winner last night:

The same people that wanted to hang him 2 1/2 years ago actually cheered for some of what he said.

That's a BIG win for Pence.

I was sure that the debate was going to turn into a lynching!
Pence... not even close.

Was there someone else in the debate that you wanted to lynch?

The fact that Pence didn't get lynched and walked away with his life makes him a BIG WINNER!!!
Pence is not a treat for winning the nomination, no lynching necessary. He lynched himself by being Trump's VP first term while loosing all hopes of support from the Trump base on Jan 6. And since he certainly has no support from the left or the middle, he doesn't stand a chance. I don't know why he is even bothering to run for the nomination

Pence is not a treat for winning the nomination, no lynching necessary. He lynched himself by being Trump's VP first term while loosing all hopes of support from the Trump base on Jan 6. And since he certainly has no support from the left or the middle, he doesn't stand a chance. I don't know why he is even bothering to run for the nomination

Because he's the only true Conservative that's not a sociopath.

He has an obligation to at least try.

Says someone who will never vote for a Conservative/Republican President.

I believe in Democracy so I hope that the Republicans nominate a viable candidate instead of another incompetent spoiled brat.

If I was as blindly partisan as you, I'd want them to nominate Trump.

What a laugh that would be!!!!!

I believe in Democracy so I hope that the Republicans nominate a viable candidate instead of another incompetent spoiled brat.

If I was as blindly partisan as you, I'd want them to nominate Trump.

What a laugh that would be!!!!!
Pence is not a viable candidate....because he will never get the votes to be viable. And no, Trump is not who I want nominated.

Pence is not a viable candidate....because he will never get the votes to be viable. And no, Trump is not who I want nominated.

If you'd paid attention you'd know that lots of people run in the primaries who have no chance of winning.

It's part of the Democratic process.

When Biden leaves office, it does increase Pence's chance of getting the 2028 nomination.

Forum List

Back