Ramasawamy clearly the winner last night

The best candidate last night was Haley. Now if you want to be competitive, that is your nominee. A Haley/Tim Scott ticket would do wonders to change the rep of your party. Ramaswamy has no clue on how to govern. The last business guy we had in there was trump and he failed badly.
As if I’d take your advice on who the best repub candidate is. You should recommend Trump, because that would give me a reason to not support him.

The Dims cannot stop him from running and have way overshot him right back into the presidency.
I'll root for that...but I'm expecting to see all manner of chicanery both legal and illegal.... They're just getting started.

Biden win against all comers. His record wins it.
Believe whatever you want but a majority of Democrats dont even want Biden to run for President again. Biden can beat Trump and as bad as Trump is that's not even a lock. Against a mildly competent campaign for someone not named Trump he loses.

Yes, Nikki Haley did sound the most presidential. And if I were her, I would not accept being on Trumps ticket as VP. That will kill her career. She would have a hard enough time in 28 trying to beat Harris without trump tied to her like an albatross.
I agree.

For a long time, I’ve viewed Haley as a slimy politician like so many others. She’s fake and she’s just going to say what she needs to say to get power. I know I’m not the only one who viewed her that way.

She either did a really good job of selling her fake beliefs or she actually listened to the criticism against her and turned a corner in last night‘s debate. We’ll see.

Believe whatever you want but a majority of Democrats dont even want Biden to run for President again. Biden can beat Trump and as bad as Trump is that's not even a lock. Against a mildly competent campaign for someone not named Trump he loses.
Trump will kill Joey Capone in the election

RFK Jr is not in the picture and the names you posted from the Republicans are not better than the democrats you named.
RFK jr is polling 2nd only to Biden in the DNC primary poll.

Harris has the lowest approval rating of any VP in the history of the US. That includes Dan Quail btw. She's not beating anyone in any national race, ever. You could resurrect Stalin, and he'd give her a run for her money.

Newsome is a tick too smooth. He's too much a politician, and people see through it. California being a shit show doesnt help.

DeSantis is wildly popular Governor of a swing state.
Vivek is a young very well spoken, insanely intelligent, entrepreneur. What's not to like. (BTW he's brown you should give him some extra points for that shouldnt you?)
Haley is a well spoken, bright, and very experienced woman. Again what's not to like?

Had the D's not kicked Gabbert off their bench.......

Trump will kill Joey Capone in the election

1692904629337.png

You're going to be what you are. An idiot. What I say won't change that. You support a man with 91 felony counts, so your choice of leadership is set with a low bar.
Ramasamy doesn't have 91 felony counts...... idiot!!!!!

I think you underestimate how many people would drag their dick through broken glass covered in AIDS infected blood to vote against Trump.
But Dims are too lazy to stand in line and vote like that, they look to their mailin scams to give them what they need later in the game. No fake leftyvirus this time plus the crazy crap they are pulling with the indictments. It won't be close.

But Dims are too lazy to stand in line and vote like that, they look to their mailin scams to give them what they need later in the game. No fake leftyvirus this time plus the crazy crap they are pulling with the indictments. It won't be close.
You're a moron if you think Trump wins in a landslide. He's barely polling above 40%

You're a moron if you think Trump wins in a landslide. He's barely polling above 40%
That changes every day and will continue to change.
I'm not a moron, I didn't vote for Joey Capone. Trump is being thrust into the nomination by the Dims, stupidly, and it will bite them in the butt in the end.

Forum List

Back