Ramasawamy clearly the winner last night

Trump is no longer an option. If you're watching the legal procedures carefully you can see that it's building up to a crescendo of disqualification. They are simply not going to allow him to run. I think Desantis and probably a few others are already aware of this.

The young Indian entrepreneur no doubt has an IQ that surpasses the rest of the IQ's totaled arithmetically. Still his message Is foggy. This is where it his lack of experience shows up.
Biden will get a second term.
The Dims cannot stop him from running and have way overshot him right back into the presidency.

No, you see what the right wing tells you to see. Inflation is a global problem and the US economy is doing better than every other G nation.

Do the research. Become informed.
Thats not an answer. What evidence do you have that he deserves a 2nd term

And actually were doing worse than many other nations

Maybe stop lying and be honest with yourself

Vivek is sucking up to Trump to get the VP nomination. Trump demands it

He showed himself to be embarrassing on foreign policy and climate change

You can tell who the best candidates are by how the local libtards react to them.

Your "endorsement" make me like him even more.

You're going to be what you are. An idiot. What I say won't change that. You support a man with 91 felony counts, so your choice of leadership is set with a low bar.

You can tell who the best candidates are by how the local libtards react to them.
The best candidate last night was Haley. Now if you want to be competitive, that is your nominee. A Haley/Tim Scott ticket would do wonders to change the rep of your party. Ramaswamy has no clue on how to govern. The last business guy we had in there was trump and he failed badly.

it's all relative isnt it?

DeSantis
Ramaswamy
Scott
Haley

are better than

Harris
Newsome
Buttigeg
RFK jr?
RFK Jr is not in the picture and the names you posted from the Republicans are not better than the democrats you named.

Forum List

Back