Rand Paul and McConnell discuss their lies over a live mic

The transcript speaks for itself, now need for madcows interpretation, or loonynuckles.

Paul: "Do you have a second?"

McConnell: "I'm all wired up here, um."

Paul: "I just did CNN and I just go over and over again, 'We're willing to compromise. 'We're willing to negotiate.' I think, I don't think [Democrats] poll tested 'we won't negotiate.' I think it's awful for them to say that over and over again."

McConnell: "Yeah, I do too and I, and I just came back from that two-hour meeting with them and that was, and that was basically the same view privately as it was publically."

Paul: "I think if we keep saying, 'We wanted to defund it. We fought for that and now we're willing to compromise on this', I think they can't, we're gonna, I think, well I know we don't want to be here, but we're gonna win this, I think."

Paul caught on hot mic: 'We're gonna win this, I think' - The Maddow Blog
An example of GOP "negotiations"

tumblr_mu2ai6sgfU1qat9xfo1_500.png

GOP: Here, have a turkey dinner.

DEM: No.

GOP: Okay, here is a hamburger.

DEM: No

GOP: How about a nice salad?

GOP: Powerbar?

GOP: Have it your way.

DEM: They are trying to starve ME!!!!

Yes...obviously...because Defunding Obamacare is the same as giving the democrats a Turkey Diner...of course! Wow, it's so clear now!

:lol:
:clap2:

I have seen this posted on many boards around the net, and I still am trying to figure out what the fuck is the big deal.

What they basically say is "keep repeating the same crap we've been telling them and they'll buy it!" We've got this in the bag!"

And, its true.

If the losers (rw's) heard this from Ds, they would be all over it. Since its these two lying scum, they will tie themselves in knots to find a way to excuse it.

Does someone have a transcript? I don't hearing them discussing any "lies", maybe I missed it.

Hopefully this will be enough for the press to bury Harry's comments, huh?

Luddy is only repeating what he was paid to say.

Here's something Luddy won't get, but you probably will;

Four legs good
Two legs better

It's absolutely insane that these assholes seem to think "1984" and "Animal Farm" are blueprints, and not a dire warning.

What we saw there was two politicians.....discussing optics.

Paul came off like an eager student......running to an upperclassman to show him how smart he was.....tht he figured out how the other guys were making a mistake in their messaging.

It was not an honest discussion about the right thing to do.....it was an honest discussion about how to win a propaganda battle.

Did the little fucker admit that they were pulling wool over anyone's eyes? No.....but you can tell that he is primarily interested in how what they do can be sold.

Nothing out of the ordinary for a politician. But lets not pretend they were having an honest policy discussion.

More lies from luddly. Who would have thunk it.

Oh really ...

:lol:

Once again. Yes, you lied, guess you shouldn't have jumped on something you heard before you actually saw it... That's what you get when you're desperate.

Paul: "I just did CNN and I just go over and over again, 'We're willing to compromise. 'We're willing to negotiate.' I think, I don't think [Democrats] poll tested 'we won't negotiate.' I think it's awful for them to say that over and over again."

McConnell: "Yeah, I do too and I, and I just came back from that two-hour meeting with them and that was, and that was basically the same view privately as it was publically."

Paul: "I think if we keep saying, 'We wanted to defund it. We fought for that and now we're willing to compromise on this', I think they can't, we're gonna, I think, well I know we don't want to be here, but we're gonna win this, I think."

The transcript speaks for itself, now need for madcows interpretation, or loonynuckles.

When Rand Paul says, " 'We're gonna win this, I think' ", who does he reference will win?

The American People or his political party (supporting his ambitions)?

Note to CumCatcher: The Democrats are not equivalent to the American people.

There are two sides here: The Dems and the GOP. If the GOP wins, then America wins. Because we cannot go on spending and raising the debt ceiling forever. Only people who hate America want to do that.

Paul came off like an eager student......running to an upperclassman to show him how smart he was.....tht he figured out how the other guys were making a mistake in their messaging.

It was not an honest discussion about the right thing to do.....it was an honest discussion about how to win a propaganda battle.

Did the little fucker admit that they were pulling wool over anyone's eyes? No.....but you can tell that he is primarily interested in how what they do can be sold.

Nothing out of the ordinary for a politician. But lets not pretend they were having an honest policy discussion.

What we saw were two statemen marvelling at the other side. The statesmen were ready to negotiate, which is what you have to do in a republic like this. The other side is the Party of No.
No negotiation
No compromise
No talks
No cancer care for small children.

I have seen this posted on many boards around the net, and I still am trying to figure out what the fuck is the big deal.

the lazy leftards got the talking point memo from some dimocrap operative.
Too lazy to listen THEMSELVES they rushed around the net to spew the lies.
And got caught right on spot - the clip does not support their statements.

They LIED.

so they pretend that it did not happen.

they follow Goebbels to the letter.

But they forget that there was not internet at Goebbels time.
And it is still uncensored.

Whaaaaat? He never lied. You're whole interpretation of the situation is based on partisan hate and nothing more. We get it, you hate Rand and anything Red... That does not make Rand a liar for telling the truth.

When Rand Paul says, " 'We're gonna win this, I think' ", who does he reference will win?

The American People or his political party (supporting his ambitions)?

Exactly~

More lies from luddly. Who would have thunk it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gXIgAAN3o4]Rand Paul Mitch McConnell Busted With Hot Mic - YouTube[/ame]

Whose going to win this? The American people or these two assholes whose sole concern is their job.

And there you have it :lol:. Two of the biggest lunkheads in the senate.

What we saw were two statemen marvelling at the other side. The statesmen were ready to negotiate, which is what you have to do in a republic like this. The other side is the Party of No.
No negotiation
No compromise
No talks
No cancer care for small children.

Correct.

Forum List

Back