Rand Paul, enemy of socialized medicine, will go to Canada for surgery

--------------------------------------- might be better care in Canada nowadays what with the USA being flooded with foreign 'doktors' . And PAUL can probably afford Western trained 'doctors' BBro .
One can feel exceptionally fortunate to find a truly good doctor these days. Many good ones have walked away or can't practice medicine without a big stick looming over their heads. Recently a nurse told me insurance companies are now telling doctors what they can and can't do for the best treatment of their patients.

What’s hypocritical about it?
Read the "Geography" on the right side of the page. It is public funded

Shouldice Hernia Centre - Wikipedia

It receives some public funding, but it is not 100% publicly funded. In any case, it doesn't matter because Paul is paying out of pocket. If he was using Canadian tax dollars to fund his surgery then you'd have a point.
LOL!...
Publicly funded, privately administered; Ontario Health Insurance Plan

See how it's funded.

https://www.shouldice.com/faqs/

What part of "he's paying out of pocket" do you not understand?

No hypocrisy. The facility is private and Paul is paying cash.
But if America has the best healthcare in the world, why is he going to Canada? Have we no top-of-the-line facilities that can handle a hernia? There must be more to this than is publicly known.

My guess would be that the non mesh repair probably hasn't been approved in the US yet.

You people are dumb shits.

Well only a tiny minute miniscule amount of people can actually pay cash for a surgery. Tells you the shape our average workers are in.

DOPers fear rational medical care like Canada.

Did you mean to say rationed medical care? I completely agree.
Most medical care in the US both public & private is rationed. You may have heard of claims adjusters? God help you if you are in an HMO & aging.

The public rationing we have is being sucked dry by massive red tape & infrastructure chaos built around our denial that we already have universal care + illegals using our system. So what could be aboveboard & efficient is not. We still have thriving “private” medical facilities that only suck a bit from the dole. They compete to keep things cutting edge.

My point is be honest about the Canadian system we already have so that we can scrape off the hidden parasites & use the $ to actually deliver care to citizens.

DOPers fear rational medical care like Canada.

Did you mean to say rationed medical care? I completely agree.
Most medical care in the US both public & private is rationed. You may have heard of claims adjusters? God help you if you are in an HMO & aging.

The public rationing we have is being sucked dry by massive red tape & infrastructure chaos built around our denial that we already have universal care + illegals using our system. So what could be aboveboard & efficient is not. We still have thriving “private” medical facilities that only suck a bit from the dole. They compete to keep things cutting edge.

My point is be honest about the Canadian system we already have so that we can scrape off the hidden parasites & use the $ to actually deliver care to citizens.
what needs done is to get the feds out of the healthcare business and back in the hands of the people,,,

The fact remains it’s stupid to rely on the federal government....

what needs done is to get the feds out of the healthcare business and back in the hands of the people,,,
But Article I, Section 8 says We ARE the People who may tax ourselves to run & oversee life saving things like police, firemen, doctors & the military.

But Article I, Section 8 says We ARE the People who may tax ourselves to run & oversee life saving things like police, firemen, doctors & the military.
you sir are a liar,,,
Do we pay taxes to fund police to save lives? Yes. Do we pay taxes to pay firemen to save lives? Yes. Do we pay taxes to fund the military to save lives? Yes.

So your argument is that we should not pay taxes to fund hospitals to save lives?

you sir are a liar,,,
Do we pay taxes to fund police to save lives? Yes. Do we pay taxes to pay firemen to save lives? Yes. Do we pay taxes to fund the military to save lives? Yes.

So your argument is that we should not pay taxes to fund hospitals to save lives?
if thats so then copy and paste that section,,,cause what I just read doesnt say that

Does anyone have a list of the countries who have universal healthcare but are considering a change to a U.S. style insurance based system?

Does anyone have a list of the countries who have universal healthcare but are considering a change to a U.S. style insurance based system?
who cares what others do,,,its time to think for ourself for once
Do you think there might be a reason that nobody wants to do what we do? We don`t claim bragging rights for idiocy.

What’s hypocritical about it?
Read the "Geography" on the right side of the page. It is public funded

Shouldice Hernia Centre - Wikipedia

It receives some public funding, but it is not 100% publicly funded. In any case, it doesn't matter because Paul is paying out of pocket. If he was using Canadian tax dollars to fund his surgery then you'd have a point.
LOL!...
Publicly funded, privately administered; Ontario Health Insurance Plan

See how it's funded.

Shouldice FAQ | Natural Tissue Hernia Repair, Tension-Free Hernia Repair, Hernia Symptoms

What part of "he's paying out of pocket" do you not understand?

This Canada Hosptial in funded mostly by the Canadian healthcare system.
Nice to see a POS like this Bozo go to Canada to get healthcare services under a better system.
Taking healthcare from a socialized system. Paying some money does not clear the POS from its past BS. Seems like a douchebag exposed. AGAIN!

No, health care in the United States is not rationed. Rationing is the controlled delivery of a limited amount of goods or services. Insurance companies not wanting to pay a claim is not rationing. Not having enough doctors around to administer care, which is not unusual in countries with a nationalized system, is.

Forum List

Back