Rand Paul leading by 15 in last poll

American voters are fed up with the system of corruption in both parties. That's why the GOP was thrown out in 2006 and again in 2008. The Dems had a golden opportunity and blew it. Thus the GOP is given another chance, not because they are Republican, but because the people want the system straightened out.

Watch what happens when Boehner and possibly McConnell (yeah, the polls are closing in on the Senate) try to go back to old Republican politicies. The American public will explode.

Then watch the fringe parties come out and try to fragment the Dems and the Pubs.

American voters are fed up with the system of corruption in both parties. That's why the GOP was thrown out in 2006 and again in 2008. The Dems had a golden opportunity and blew it. Thus the GOP is given another chance, not because they are Republican, but because the people want the system straightened out.

Watch what happens when Boehner and possibly McConnell (yeah, the polls are closing in on the Senate) try to go back to old Republican politicies. The American public will explode.

Then watch the fringe parties come out and try to fragment the Dems and the Pubs.
thats just it, if the GOP goes back to the old politics, they will be thrown out
they better listen to those people you call "the fringers" or they will be tossed out next election

you are like them
you want to keep on with the politics as usual, those you refer to as fringe, are not going to accept what YOU want, this is why nearly everyone here, left and right, thinks you are an idiot

You mischaracterize my beliefs and my intentions.

Your greatest mistake, divecon, is thinking that you and your compadres are mainstream: you're not.

Ah, Ravi, he is merely the Hannitty Insanity come alive a day after Halloween: that's him, a day late and a dollar short.

The quantity does not matter, divecon. You can have all the loonies supporting you want, and that still does not change, but in fact supports, that you are alive in the loony bin.

Last edited:
The quantity does not matter, divecon. You can have all the loonies supporting you want, and that still does not change, but in fact supports, that you are live in the loony bin.
except its not me thats supporting the loonies, that YOU

Ha ha. What a guy! Yes, divecon, your loony shoes are bigger than others.

Forum List

Back