Rand Paul leading by 15 in last poll

Rand Paul has expanded his lead in the Kentucky Senate race even further over the last week and is headed for a blowout win. His margin over Jack Conway is 55-40.

Kentucky is obviously a conservative state. Conway's ability to win was always going to depend on getting a lot of folks who supported John McCain in 2008 to vote Democratic for the Senate this time around. The most amazing finding on this final poll is that Rand Paul is actually picking up more Obama voters (15%) than Conway is McCain voters (9%). That's the formula for a landslide.

(snipped url since the board won't let me post them)

Looks like Conway never should've said the words "Aqua Buddha." This is even with the fallout from the controversy from the stomping incident at the debate on Monday, since the polling was done between Thursday and Saturday.

You know why Rand Paul's doing so much better than his father in a prominent race? Because he's no Ron Paul. He's just a somewhat more conservative than typical Republican, not a Republitarian darling.

I totally expected these results coming from the land of about 9 million people and 16 last names.

Why would it be slim? If someone that forced someone to behave in a certain way can win (the exact opposite from the Libertarian platform, btw), why not someone that is 42 that acts like a child?

Forced someone to behave a certain way? What does the Libertarian Party platform have to do with the Republican Rand Paul?
Oh, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, he isn't a Libertarian. :lol:

He's not a member of the Libertarian Party. You're making the mistake of assuming that a libertarian is a Libertarian.

Rand somehow now is not a libertarian. Is that like his dad is not a libertarian? Maybe they will both gain some understanding of American heritage and the Constitution, and move left to good Republican positions.

I never said Rand isn't a libertarian. I said he isn't a member of the Libertarian Party, so nothing of their platform should apply to him.

Why would it be slim? If someone that forced someone to behave in a certain way can win (the exact opposite from the Libertarian platform, btw), why not someone that is 42 that acts like a child?

Forced someone to behave a certain way? What does the Libertarian Party platform have to do with the Republican Rand Paul?
i'd like to know who was "forced"
and exactly WHO did the forcing

I'd like to hear that as well.

Rand Paul has expanded his lead in the Kentucky Senate race even further over the last week and is headed for a blowout win. His margin over Jack Conway is 55-40.

Kentucky is obviously a conservative state. Conway's ability to win was always going to depend on getting a lot of folks who supported John McCain in 2008 to vote Democratic for the Senate this time around. The most amazing finding on this final poll is that Rand Paul is actually picking up more Obama voters (15%) than Conway is McCain voters (9%). That's the formula for a landslide.

Looks like Conway never should've said the words "Aqua Buddha." This is even with the fallout from the controversy from the stomping incident at the debate on Monday, since the polling was done between Thursday and Saturday.
the "stomping" incident is just another moveon failure
LOL

The stomping incident looked pretty convincing except that the 'culprit' basically placed his foot on her shoulder and pressed down more that actually stomped on her. It was amazing. She told the press how terrible it was. We know who he was because he was interviewed afterwords, but no arrest was ever made. Maybe they were friends, and it was staged. That would explain why no arrest was made. She never pressed charges.

He's not a member of the Libertarian Party. You're making the mistake of assuming that a libertarian is a Libertarian.
Yes, I should have made it a small L.

Regardless, forcing someone to do something against their will is not a libertarian philosophical ideal.

:thup:

Regardless, forcing someone to do something against their will is not a libertarian philosophical ideal.

and who is forcing someone to do something against their will?

No, it isn't. What did Rand supposedly force somebody to do against their will?

Yea this is great news. The Democrats spent so much money viciously smearing the poor guy. I hope he wins in a Landslide.

and who is forcing someone to do something against their will?

It almost seems like Ravi might be making this up, since she's apparently unable to tell us exactly what she's talking about.

My bad, Kev, I just read the wiki of the incident and found out that the woman claimed she wasn't forced after all.

You were referencing the "Aqua Buddha" "incident." Well even if she had claimed to have been forced against her will, it's an anonymous woman making the claim. Not exactly concrete evidence.

Public Policy Polling: Paul headed for easy victory

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter. Heck, I won't be surprised if Christine O'Donnell wins.

I agree. They are so stupid they elected Obama!!

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter. Heck, I won't be surprised if Christine O'Donnell wins.

Rav, people are choosing these candidates because of being fed up about the dems.

So what came first, the chicken or the egg?

I agree. They are so stupid they elected Obama!!
BURN

:lol:

Forum List

Back