Rand Paul slam ridiculous waste of taxpayer money by Government

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rand Paul Slams ‘Ridiculous Waste’ Of Taxpayer Money By Government
Following his impromptu filibuster speech on Friday, Senator Rand Paul made several media appearances at the weekend to explain how insane government spending has become and how some Republicans are hypocritically supporting it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

many politicians have been trying to abolish the IRS that would be miracle on 31st street if they could do it. The IRS is nothing but a governmental rip off scam so the Government both local and Fed. can skim off the top filling their pickets.

A flat tax would ta everyone and anyone who bought something nobody would be able to skip out on paying taxes it wouldn't matter if you were from this Country or not.

Following his impromptu filibuster speech on Friday, Senator Rand Paul made several media appearances at the weekend to explain how insane government spending has become and how some Republicans are hypocritically supporting it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

many politicians have been trying to abolish the IRS that would be miracle on 31st street if they could do it. The IRS is nothing but a governmental rip off scam so the Government both local and Fed. can skim off the top filling their pickets.

A flat tax would ta everyone and anyone who bought something nobody would be able to skip out on paying taxes it wouldn't matter if you were from this Country or not.
The Constitution allows Congress to tax..If you don't like it tough shit...I don't have a problem of taxation I have a problem with how they blow it..

The Constitution allows Congress to tax..If you don't like it tough shit...I don't have a problem of taxation I have a problem with how they blow it..
Me too, they're not giving enough of it to me....... :eusa_whistle:

I know, why those greedy Congress critters have decided to lavish it upon themselves...

Last edited:

I actually prefer a national sales/use tax. You are taxed as you consume. The tax could easily be used to incentives behavior. For example, too many people have poor eating habits, tax those foods higher to pay for the burden of their healthcare cost. Imagine if we got a dollar from every Big Mac sold. It also adds flexibility to the tax structure as the tax on products can be adjusted as needed to create the behavior/revenue required.

I actually prefer a national sales/use tax. You are taxed as you consume. The tax could easily be used to incentives behavior. For example, too many people have poor eating habits, tax those foods higher to pay for the burden of their healthcare cost. Imagine if we got a dollar from every Big Mac sold. It also adds flexibility to the tax structure as the tax on products can be adjusted as needed to create the behavior/revenue required.
You know who will make the decisions on market based taxes? Lobbyists.

• Banned

That's basically the flat tax.( what you mentioned and I pretty much did too).

But, Higher taxes on junk food though isn't going to fix that issue , Control the food you control the population.
They sold that idea so people would " blindly accept" why they taxed it. That's another tax of bs sold to the unknowing public.

I know, why those greedy Congress critters have decided to lavish it upon themselves...
Hanging's not good enough for them, well at least not on the end of a rope....... Now on the point of a meat hook......... :dunno:

Forum List

Back