Rand Paul Turns Kerry's Anti-War Rhetoric Against Him...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
How Can You Ask a Man to Die for a Mistake?

Senator Rand Paul took a line from Vietnam protester John Kerry this morning, asking the secretary of state, “How can you ask a man to be the first one to die for a mistake?”

Before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in 1971, Kerry asked Congress about the ongoing Vietnam War, ”How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?”

On NBC’s Meet the Press, Paul pressed Kerry, who’d appeared just before him, on his anti-war past, saying, “I wish he’d remember more of how awful war is.”

Paul Turns Kerry's Anti-War Rhetoric Against Him: How Can You Ask a Man to Die for a Mistake? | National Review Online
DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAxK9s4pNNI#t=67]Rand Paul "I See Assad Who Has Protected Christians For DECADES... And I See Al Qaeda" - YouTube[/ame]

1_photo.jpg

He need's it shoved down his throat...Another embarrassment laid on us by Obama

He cares nothing about what the people feel...he just puts who he wants in.. as they are his crony...they scratch his back he scratches theirs..

He need's it shoved down his throat...Another embarrassment laid on us by Obama

He cares nothing about what the people feel...he just puts who he wants in.. as they are his crony...they scratch his back he scratches theirs..

Yeah, him and Pelosi have enjoyed many nights out on the town with the Assads. But now, Assad is suddenly their Evil Boogeyman. What a scam.

Obama should throw that peace prize away like Jon Kerry the traitor did his medal or ribbons or whatever he claims they were...be a real hero

Forum List

Back