Rand Paul will be next candidate out of race

The majority of the money raised from this PAC has come from a single donor but he was two others still raising the dough. Paul is one of the few candidates from either party I can get behind but admittedly his campaign thus far has been very uninspiring and dare I say, wishy-washy.

The majority of the money raised from this PAC has come from a single donor but he was two others still raising the dough. Paul is one of the few candidates from either party I can get behind but admittedly his campaign thus far has been very uninspiring and dare I say, wishy-washy.

I do not understand his campaign at all. He was kicking ass going into inner cities. He was kicking ass going to kids on campus. What the hell happened?

I can't understand this at all. How did he become Mr. Bland?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I do not understand his campaign at all. He was kicking ass going into inner cities. He was kicking ass going to kids on campus. What the hell happened?

It doesn't make much sense considering a good deal of his message resonates with younger and more libertarian leaning people. He doesn't have the baggage of his father but sadly he doesn't have the inspiring voice either. I am quite disappointed thus far.

I think he got Trumped.

It doesn't make much sense considering a good deal of his message resonates with younger and more libertarian leaning people. He doesn't have the baggage of his father but sadly he doesn't have the inspiring voice either. I am quite disappointed thus far.

I'm not getting what happened to him at all. I'm not getting why his promo people couldn't work the ground level.

And this is sad because I really believe in Rand. But I'm not understanding the play on the ground at all.

I think he got Trumped.

I've played games all my life. I've got GOLD PLATINUM DOUBLE PLATINUM for the shit I can pull. I think I just watched amateur hour at the highest level for Rand.

What the hell happened here?

Who did he have because this should have not happened to him.

I think he got Trumped.

I've played games all my life. I've got GOLD PLATINUM DOUBLE PLATINUM for the shit I can pull. I think I just watched amateur hour at the highest level for Rand.

What the hell happened here?

Who did he have because this should have not happened to him.

I was for Rand too when the contest started. But he didn't come off very well.

He's very thinned skinned and doesn't respond properly when in a corner. Trump is insulting, but in a humorous way. Paul acts like a spoiled rich kid that doesn't get his way.

You can fool some of the people some of the time.

Forum List

Back