Rangel: Harlem explosion 'our community's9-11'

Rangel: Harlem buildings' collapse 'our community's 9/11' | TheHill

What a fucking asshole. And other parts of NYC isn't his community!

You're the "fucking asshole", but most of us knew that since you first posted. Do you know or care that Rep. Wrangle earned the Purple Heart and Bronze Star in Korea? What have you ever done in you life worthy of note.

At the very worst his comment was hyperbole, not racist hate filled bullshit the sort you post nearly everyday.

So that excuses him for all of his tax defrauding? I think not.

two buildings collapsed

sounds pretty similar in human impact to me

YOU are an absolute MORON...it is reported to be a NATURAL GAS explosion...an accident NOT a manmade disaster as Obama and the left like to call TERRORISM...(or was that'workplace violence as in Ft. Hood)?

No ground hallowed or off limits to you or Rangel. Take solace though TDM...you're BOTH idiots.

Negligence caused 9/11 and negligence caused this. Easy comparison, even if it's not a terrorist attack.

Also, there weren't any WMD in Iraq.

No, really. There weren't any WMD in Iraq.
Yes there were but NOT in the quantities that were logged that they had that both parties here acknowledged and BOTH voted to go to Iraq, and even the UN...they went to the Bekka Valey in SYRIA courtesy of the Russians. Now stop with the crap. It has NOTHING to do with Rangel and his idiocy.:eusa_hand:

Yes there were but NOT in the quantities that were logged that they had that both parties here acknowledged and BOTH voted to go to Iraq, and even the UN...they went to the Bekka Valey in SYRIA courtesy of the Russians. Now stop with the crap. It has NOTHING to do with Rangel and his idiocy.:eusa_hand:

YEAH, Teabagger. Iraq shipped WMD to Syria with the help of Russia, right under the nose of America's spy network which was focused on Iraq.

What you're saying is that Saddam Hussein entirely outsmarted George W. Bush and the entire "coalition of the willing." How much did Bush suck? He let Saddam Hussein ship WMD to Syria and THEN invaded Iraq over WMD.

Good argument, Republican.

Me and the wife were visiting NYC and were misdirected to go to Harlem. We are both white and she is a real snowflake, red hair and all.

We were a little apprehensive but everyone we talked to were really nice. Wouldn't want to live there but the experience of wandering around was not bad. Everyone who doesn't live in one should visit a big city from time to time, it changes your perspective.

Surprised you made it out alive.

YEAH, Teabagger. Iraq shipped WMD to Syria with the help of Russia, right under the nose of America's spy network which was focused on Iraq.

What you're saying is that Saddam Hussein entirely outsmarted George W. Bush and the entire "coalition of the willing." How much did Bush suck? He let Saddam Hussein ship WMD to Syria and THEN invaded Iraq over WMD.

Good argument, Republican.
NOT a Republican son. But go on being an idiot. History isn't your friend. Welcome to ignore. Have a wonderful time there's so many like you already there...YOU will have a lot to talk about with them...BYE
BYE-1.gif

Do you have one link which confirms that Saddam Hussein secretly transferred WMD to Syria without being detected by the CIA or MI5?

Rangel: Harlem buildings' collapse 'our community's 9/11' | TheHill

What a fucking asshole. And other parts of NYC isn't his community!

You're the "fucking asshole", but most of us knew that since you first posted. Do you know or care that Rep. Wrangle earned the Purple Heart and Bronze Star in Korea? What have you ever done in you life worthy of note.

At the very worst his comment was hyperbole, not racist hate filled bullshit the sort you post nearly everyday.

No it does not, nor did I suggest it did. We celebrate hero's but a piece of shit like you never served - I did (1967 to 1969) - and you call men who actually put their life in harms way "fucking assholes". IMO that makes you a piece of shit.

No it does not, nor did I suggest it did. We celebrate hero's but a piece of shit like you never served - I did (1967 to 1969) - and you call men who actually put their life in harms way "fucking assholes". IMO that makes you a piece of shit.
And so did I and my family sine the Founding of this Republic...Thanks for your service but YOU are out of place here FlySnatcher.

Forum List

Back