Rangel: Harlem explosion 'our community's9-11'

You're the "fucking asshole", but most of us knew that since you first posted. Do you know or care that Rep. Wrangle earned the Purple Heart and Bronze Star in Korea? What have you ever done in you life worthy of note.

At the very worst his comment was hyperbole, not racist hate filled bullshit the sort you post nearly everyday.

So that excuses him for all of his tax defrauding? I think not.

No it does not, nor did I suggest it did. We celebrate hero's but a piece of shit like you never served - I did (1967 to 1969) - and you call men who actually put their life in harms way "fucking assholes". IMO that makes you a piece of shit.

Thanks for your service. I served too. But military service in not enough. We judge a man by his entire life, not one small slice or one good deed. Otherwise we'd all applaud the rapist who helped the elderly woman cross the street, and only raped her after his "good deed".

His military service nothwithstanding, Charlie Rangel is still a fucking asshole. He's a disgraced, scumbag politician who used his political office to enrich himself. He cheated on his own taxes while sitting on the House Committee that oversees tax law.

Last edited:

No it does not, nor did I suggest it did. We celebrate hero's but a piece of shit like you never served - I did (1967 to 1969) - and you call men who actually put their life in harms way "fucking assholes". IMO that makes you a piece of shit.

Thanks for your service. I served too. But military service in not enough. We judge a man by his entire life, not one small slice or one good deed. Otherwise we'd all applaud the rapist who helped the elderly woman cross the street, and only raped her after his "good deed".

His military service nothwithstanding, Charlie Rangel is still a fucking asshole. He's a disgraced, scumbag politician who used his political office to enrich himself. He cheated on his own taxes while sitting on the House Committee that oversees tax law.
Very well stated. Eloquent. And Flycatcher? Same goes for John McCain on the Republican side. Awesome service IN the military and he paid a terrible price FOR his service in the Hanoi Hilton...as a politician? He just SUCKS.

That is all.

You're the "fucking asshole", but most of us knew that since you first posted. Do you know or care that Rep. Wrangle earned the Purple Heart and Bronze Star in Korea? What have you ever done in you life worthy of note.

At the very worst his comment was hyperbole, not racist hate filled bullshit the sort you post nearly everyday.

I never said any of that. That's just you putting words in others mouths. I asked you a question and you responded in your usual hateful condescending way.

Why are you so angry?

I never said any of that. That's just you putting words in others mouths. I asked you a question and you responded in your usual hateful condescending way.

Why are you so angry?
As election day 2014 draws neigh? Look for more of it, one instance crazier than the other. The left is totally unhinged. Their arrogance knows no bounds.

Why are you so angry?
As election day 2014 draws neigh? Look for more of it, one instance crazier than the other. The left is totally unhinged. Their arrogance knows no bounds.

Yeah, the lashing out will increase.

Why are you so angry?

Yeah, the lashing out will increase.
And it will be good form to explain it to them...and chuckle at their ignorance.

Forum List

Back