Trump goes to Harlem

Stop whining.

Have you figured out yet why what your orange god did here is so stupid?
Just so you know? I don't live in New York, Chicago, Boston, Denver, LA, San Francisco or Portland. They will go to shit because of Democratic policies but that won't affect me. That's going to affect you progressives...so have fun with that! I'll be chilling in Florida...watching and laughing at the whining that's going to be going on in ALL of those cities as people finally understand what they've voted in for themselves!

Just so you know? I don't live in New York, Chicago, Boston, Denver, LA, San Francisco or Portland. They will go to shit because of Democratic policies but that won't affect me. That's going to affect you progressives...so have fun with that! I'll be chilling in Florida...watching and laughing at the whining that's going to be going on in ALL of those cities as people finally understand what they've voted in for themselves!
Irrelevant babble

Why even post to you? You can't even follow a simple line of discussion for 90 seconds.

Huge Crowd Greets Trump As He Visits Harlem! :clap2:

‘USA! USA! USA!’​

1713477171040.png

Joe did call Obama one of the good ones. That is endearing. And there are neighborhoods and areas in our own nation that are shitholes. Of course I see all of the self promoting Progs moving into them.
Yeah, Joe was impressed by Barry! He likes his blacks to be "clean"!

Do you really think the soccer mom Karens are going to change their vote because Trump goes to a high school sporting event? Come on, Mister Beale...get serious.

Trump is losing the suburban women's vote because the media has convinced them that he's going to take away their right to an abortion even though THAT is left to the States to decide and they have the ability to pass laws regarding abortion that are even more lenient than Roe v Wade!

Votes on abortion in several States have demonstrated that the Supreme Court's decision to return the abortion issue to the States for the most part have not resulted in abortions being banned and in the few cases that have...you can go across a State border and have an abortion in a State that allows them.
Ever been to an AAU national competition?

Or have you been to a state or national spelling-bee? How about a state or national debate, forensics, drama or band competition?

I've done some of these as a kid, been to my sister's, and been to my son's. Maybe you weren't involved as a kid, and maybe you didn't have a kid. But yeah, I AM telling you, from observation, there is a certain demographic that feels, more than they think.

Folks' kids, are usually the most important things to them. This is a demographic he has a problem with, and showing up with his own son Baron, and showing an interest, in what they have an interest in, humanizes, and would make him look a little less like a lose cannon or a demagogue. It would make him appear more. . . . NORMAL to those folks. This is why soccer mom's don't like him, they actually bleev the MSM propaganda about him. He needs to counter that crap. Whether it is true or not.

. . he has a deficit with women and mom's, and he needs to go where they are, and show he is not the misogynistic pig they all think he is. He needs to show he is an involved father and husband now.

It is the old. . . "who would you like to have a beer with," and "kissing babies," thing.

If you don't think it would work, meh, that is your right. I just think it shows how little you know about how this works.
. . . all I'm saying, is, it might be worth a try in the hotly contested swing states where he lost by only several thousands of votes.

This is why Trump showed up in Harlem, and why he showed up at a Chic-Fil-A. It is also why you see pols on the left also doing this sort of crap, and why it is a politicking technique, older than TEE VEE and radio. (IMO? Harlem was probably a waste of time. He should be in PA, MI or WI.)

:oops:

Or have you been to a state or national spelling-bee? How about a state or national debate, forensics, drama or band competition?

I've done some of these as a kid, been to my sister's, and been to my son's. Maybe you weren't involved as a kid, and maybe you didn't have a kid. But yeah, I AM telling you, from observation, there is a certain demographic that feels, more than they think.

Folks' kids, are usually the most important things to them. This is a demographic he has a problem with, and showing up with his own son Baron, and showing an interest, in what they have an interest in, humanizes, and would make him look a little less like a lose cannon or a demagogue. It would make him appear more. . . . NORMAL to those folks. This is why soccer mom's don't like him, they actually bleev the MSM propaganda about him. He needs to counter that crap. Whether it is true or not.

. . he has a deficit with women and mom's, and he needs to go where they are, and show he is not the misogynistic pig they all think he is. He needs to show he is an involved father and husband now.

It is the old. . . "who would you like to have a beer with," and "kissing babies," thing.

If you don't think it would work, meh, that is your right. I just think it shows how little you know about how this works.
. . . all I'm saying, is, it might be worth a try in the hotly contested swing states where he lost by only several thousands of votes.

This is why Trump showed up in Harlem, and why he showed up at a Chic-Fil-A. It is also why you see pols on the left also doing this sort of crap, and why it is a politicking technique, older than TEE VEE and radio. (IMO? Harlem was probably a waste of time. He should be in PA, MI or WI.)

He should be in all of those places but unfortunately he's in court fighting four totally bullshit cases brought by liberals to keep him from campaigning. First they force him into being in court rather than fund raising or campaigning and their pet judges put gag orders on him so he can't tell the American people how corrupt the whole process is.

Funny thing though...the more liberals tried to use "lawfare" to knee cap the Trump campaign...the more popular Trump got! The American people recognize corruption when they see it and Jack Smith, Fani Willis and Alvin Bragg are all about as corrupt as they come...so the whole scheme is backfiring on Democrats.

I don't know...I keep seeing video of liberals like AOC trying to show up on the street and they end up getting heckled so bad by the crowd that they cut their speeches short and run for their lives. And that's in solid liberal areas like New York City!

As for having to "humanize" himself with the soccer moms? With all due respect...when it comes to parenting...you've got Donald Trump who's kids are all overachievers...and you've got Joe Biden and Hunter. Which kind of parent to do you think those soccer moms are going to see as a role model?

As for having to "humanize" himself with the soccer moms? With all due respect...when it comes to parenting...you've got Donald Trump who's kids are all overachievers...and you've got Joe Biden and Hunter. Which kind of parent to do you think those soccer moms are going to see as a role model?
Nancy Pelosi’s husband was attacked with a hammer....the “overachiever” tweeted a picture of a hammer to mock him.

They achieved one thing in life...picking a rich parent. Much like their father.

I get what he is trying to do here. . . reaching out to the black communities, trying to seem real
Fake orange bag O' shit con man doing what con men do, though this time, his campaign fun time is limited due to court obligations, because, well, criminal indictments. :dunno:

Yet another desperate fake photo op (exactly like the fake bible op) for his superficial base of magaturd morons. It's as real as sasquatch, and they eat that stuff up. This isn't for votes, it's for his base.
What he needs to do now, is go where the suburbans soccer moms are.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Some suburban soccer moms are magaturds. That's where he'll go. Binary talking points are boring.
If he watches some of the national junior high and high school sports and academic competitions, it might go toward endearing him toward the common men and women.
Go with that.

Forum List

Back