Rangel has lost it

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
May 24, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1eqyDyMb7Kk]RANGEL: 'We're Talking About Millions of Kids Dying, Being Shot By Assault Weapons' - YouTube[/ame]

Let's take a look as this learned man's comment:

“I’m ashamed to admit it but its politics and its money, The NRA has taken this position, there is no reason, there is no foundation."

Right Charlie, the 2nd amendment is "no foundation" for opposing your bans...:eusa_eh:

"There is no hunter that needs automatic military weapons to enjoy the culture of going hunting,”

Oh...my...gawd. The idiot doesn't know the difference between an automatic and a semi-automatic firearm. And HE'S writing the laws?! We're fucked, fucked I tell you.

“But you know it’s really basically the absence of the voices of good people. I cannot believe that politicians are afraid of the NRA.”

No "good" people among the NRA's four million plus members? What an asshole!

“We’re talking about millions of kids dying — being shot down by assault weapons"

Millions? Actually, according to the FBI, there were 358 people killed with a rifle in 2010, some of which were NOT semi automatics, much less fully automatic. That same year, 458 people were beaten to death, 1704 murdered with knives, and 373 with shotguns, our VP's choice.

But this dick cites "millions" with nary a word of protest from the "reporter". Unbelievable.

"...were talking about handguns easier in the inner cities, to get these guns in the inner cities, than to get computers."

Which is ALREADY illegal asshole! Tell us Charlie, what makes you think one more law will make a difference?

"This is not just a political issue, it’s a moral issue and so when we condemn the NRA we should not ignore the fact that a lot of people that have taken moral positions have been solid on this big one.”

It is a moral issue. To disarm the people, leaving them vulnerable to tyrants, criminals and insane crazies that couldn't care less about laws is indeed immoral.

Who votes for a retard like this???

*shrugs* did he direct this at harry reid?

I am not moved by his stance either, maybe we could ask NYC Patrolman Phillip Cardillo , oh wait, hes dead...:rolleyes:

I wonder how long it will take the left to pick up that stat and run with it? Rangle is just an old fool that has no place in government.

Dude, why does anyone listen to Charlie Rangel? Guy's a corrupt POS.

And I'm a New York Democrat.

Millions being killed by assault weapons? That's preposterous.

RANGEL: 'We're Talking About Millions of Kids Dying, Being Shot By Assault Weapons' - YouTube

Let's take a look as this learned man's comment:

“I’m ashamed to admit it but its politics and its money, The NRA has taken this position, there is no reason, there is no foundation."

Right Charlie, the 2nd amendment is "no foundation" for opposing your bans...:eusa_eh:

"There is no hunter that needs automatic military weapons to enjoy the culture of going hunting,”

Oh...my...gawd. The idiot doesn't know the difference between an automatic and a semi-automatic firearm. And HE'S writing the laws?! We're fucked, fucked I tell you.

No "good" people among the NRA's four million plus members? What an asshole!

Millions? Actually, according to the FBI, there were 358 people killed with a rifle in 2010, some of which were NOT semi automatics, much less fully automatic. That same year, 458 people were beaten to death, 1704 murdered with knives, and 373 with shotguns, our VP's choice.

But this dick cites "millions" with nary a word of protest from the "reporter". Unbelievable.

"...were talking about handguns easier in the inner cities, to get these guns in the inner cities, than to get computers."

Which is ALREADY illegal asshole! Tell us Charlie, what makes you think one more law will make a difference?

"This is not just a political issue, it’s a moral issue and so when we condemn the NRA we should not ignore the fact that a lot of people that have taken moral positions have been solid on this big one.”

It is a moral issue. To disarm the people, leaving them vulnerable to tyrants, criminals and insane crazies that couldn't care less about laws is indeed immoral.

Who votes for a retard like this???

What a f#cking loony tune. Reminiscent of Maxine Water's claim that the sequester would result in "over 170 million jobs lost". Where do they get these fools at?!

I guess they all come from one of the "57 states".. :lol:

Forum List

Back