Rapper Lashes Out at Obama: ‘I Want a Leader Who Isn’t Afraid to Kill for What He Believes in’

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Rapper Lashes Out at Obama: ‘I Want a Leader Who Isn’t Afraid to Kill for What He Believes in’

Ummmm, where have you been, darlin'?

Obama has armed Mexican Drug Cartels, resulting in the deaths of over 500 people, to include 5 Americans.

He had facilitated the murder of Americans at the hands of illegals he has refused to deport, refused to criminally charge / detain, released back into the US population to continue to victimize American citizens...

He has allied himself with Al Qaeida to help them take over Libya to use as their own safe haven, resulting in the murder of 4 Americans.

He has stoked the race war & supported / praised BLM, resulting in the assassination of cops around the country...

Maybe little Miss Anarchist BLM won't be happy until she sees Barry with a semi-automatic in his own hands gunning down whites and cops?!

Ummmm, where have you been, darlin'?

Obama has armed Mexican Drug Cartels, resulting in the deaths of over 500 people, to include 5 Americans.

He had facilitated the murder of Americans at the hands of illegals he has refused to deport, refused to criminally charge / detain, released back into the US population to continue to victimize American citizens...

He has allied himself with Al Qaeida to help them take over Libya to use as their own safe haven, resulting in the murder of 4 Americans.

He has stoked the race war & supported / praised BLM, resulting in the assassination of cops around the country...

Maybe little Miss Anarchist BLM won't be happy until she sees Barry with a semi-automatic in his own hands gunning down whites and cops?!
Typical Democrat....

I'm pretty sure Obama's daughters listen to her....

Forum List

Back