Rapture anyday now!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

Why NOW?

What are the "signs" that tell you it's upon us?

Why NOW?

What are the "signs" that tell you it's upon us?

:eusa_shhh:

don't ask for the list......

Hard to say. Ask me that after it happens.

"CAUGHT UP" is the rapture!!===1Th 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a [fn]shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

1Th 4:17 Then we who are alive [fn]and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

I suppose you'll be a very depressed when it doesn't happen. and when it doesn't please ask yourself, why do I want everyone to die in horrable ways?

"CAUGHT UP" is the rapture!!===1Th 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a [fn]shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

1Th 4:17 Then we who are alive [fn]and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

Why do you say this going to happen soon? We can go with dueling Bible quotes, if you like.

Matthew 25:13 (KJV)

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

OK, when it happens I will wonder why GOD didn't just make everything right and fix all the sinners because God is love and because his is almighty? That is what I would think, but, given the alternate, what if there isn't god and there isn't a rapture and the pious Muslims/Christians/Jews are just wasting your lives waiting for a messiah and an afterlife that won’t ever come? Ever wonder? Why not wise up? Good question.

Am I supposed to be surrender my "free will" because I am scared of the "anti-christ" or because you want me to validate your belief that the "rapture" is about to happen?

When you get raptured can I have your car and house?:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Saw a bumper sticker on a really ratty looking junker car -

Comes the rapture, the car is yours.

And for the very gullible:

Rapture Insurance | Apolcalypse and Armageddon

Eternal Earth-Bound Pets

BUT -

"
This service cancelled due to lack of clients. Thanks for all of your interest & excitement over the past three years. "

AND

Man behind 'Rapture pets' rescue admits it's a hoax ? USATODAY.com

Luddly for true.

My husband is a University of Toronto graduate. Biology. All sciences. I hope you know me enough.

We believe. We are no fools.

GOD gave man freewill GODwill not force anyone to accept HIS love and forgivness you are free to reject GOD and thereby choose hell! your choice.but you can't then turn and try to blame GOD for your poor choice and love of sin.

Why do you say this going to happen soon? We can go with dueling Bible quotes, if you like.

Matthew 25:13 (KJV)

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Christ Himself doesn't know the day or the hour. That doesn't mean His return isn't emanate. In fact, He gave us signs to clue us in as to when to start looking for Him:
The Church isn't mentioned after the 3rd chapter in Rev. and further evidence would be His word that His children will not be subjected to His wrath.

All of the prophesies that had to be fulfilled before Christ's return have been fulfilled.
Of all the end time prophesies, only 500 are left to fulfill, and will be during the tribulation. (God's prophets rising after being killed and left in the street, etc).
The gospel has to have the tech to be heard to the 4 corners of the earth.
There has to be an Israel.
^ surrounded by it's enemies.
^being forced (for the sake of peace) to give up God's land.
A global initiative.
On
and
on.

He comes after the age of the Gentiles. Each age we have had is approx. 2,000 yrs.
We Gentiles are at the end of our age, which began when we were adopted into Jewish line, by Christ.
The Bible Code identifies the time we are living in where we find the Twin Towers event, and then goes on to name every one of the terrorists involved. The planes hit the Towers in the End of Days.

Here this may help:
View topic - End times prophecy checklist... ? Evidence for God from Science

Any day now. Because He said, this time, when it starts, it will proceed quickly.

If we knew the day and the hour, we'd act like hell until 1 minute till midnight and then hit our knees. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
alg_pumpkin.jpg

Forum List

Back