Rapture anyday now!

"CAUGHT UP" is the rapture!!===1Th 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a [fn]shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

1Th 4:17 Then we who are alive [fn]and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

Wow... seriously? All that rapture stuff isn't just based on one cryptic quote is it?

GOD gave man freewill GODwill not force anyone to accept HIS love and forgivness you are free to reject GOD and thereby choose hell! your choice.but you can't then turn and try to blame GOD for your poor choice and love of sin.

What? Why would I do that? I don't even believe in the Christian god. I might blame Christians, for being deluded or worse, but from my view there's no "God" to blame.

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

OK, when it happens I will wonder why GOD didn't just make everything right and fix all the sinners because God is love and because his is almighty? That is what I would think, but, given the alternate, what if there isn't god and there isn't a rapture and the pious Muslims/Christians/Jews are just wasting your lives waiting for a messiah and an afterlife that won’t ever come? Ever wonder? Why not wise up? Good question.

Again, since the Rapture isnt a biblical concept, waiting for it is pointess.

And God wont force people to come to Him. He gives us free will for a reason. I dont know why you would want to avoid making choices or being accounable to them.

mockers and scoffers are tools of satan.

It's a good con, I'll give ya that. Brilliant setup. You preach some swindle about how we all have to do what your "god" says, and then label anyone who doubts you as "evil".

Go fuck yourself. Politely.

GOD gave man freewill GODwill not force anyone to accept HIS love and forgivness you are free to reject GOD and thereby choose hell! your choice.but you can't then turn and try to blame GOD for your poor choice and love of sin.

Then I invite you to accept God's love in your life. When you do, you will realize your mistakes in this thread. Because someone full of the love of God cannot help but desire all others to feel that love and seek to uplift them. There is a better way to bring people to repentence. God's way. By loving them as He loves them.

Telling them they are going to hell isn't that way.

"CAUGHT UP" is the rapture!!===1Th 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a [fn]shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

1Th 4:17 Then we who are alive [fn]and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.

Why do you say this going to happen soon? We can go with dueling Bible quotes, if you like.

Matthew 25:13 (KJV)

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Christ Himself doesn't know the day or the hour. That doesn't mean His return isn't emanate. In fact, He gave us signs to clue us in as to when to start looking for Him:
The Church isn't mentioned after the 3rd chapter in Rev. and further evidence would be His word that His children will not be subjected to His wrath.

All of the prophesies that had to be fulfilled before Christ's return have been fulfilled.
Of all the end time prophesies, only 500 are left to fulfill, and will be during the tribulation. (God's prophets rising after being killed and left in the street, etc).
The gospel has to have the tech to be heard to the 4 corners of the earth.
There has to be an Israel.
^ surrounded by it's enemies.
^being forced (for the sake of peace) to give up God's land.
A global initiative.
On
and
on.

He comes after the age of the Gentiles. Each age we have had is approx. 2,000 yrs.
We Gentiles are at the end of our age, which began when we were adopted into Jewish line, by Christ.
The Bible Code identifies the time we are living in where we find the Twin Towers event, and then goes on to name every one of the terrorists involved. The planes hit the Towers in the End of Days.

Here this may help:
View topic - End times prophecy checklist... ? Evidence for God from Science

Any day now. Because He said, this time, when it starts, it will proceed quickly.

If we knew the day and the hour, we'd act like hell until 1 minute till midnight and then hit our knees. :eusa_angel:

To be fair, the scriptures dont say no one will ever know the day or hour. It's quite possible that Christ knows when already. I don't know. God can start Christ's return as He pleases, i plan to be ready by doing my best to stand in Holy Places. Put it in God's hands.

The bible also said the reason it rains is because of a clear sphere that enshrouds the earth has holes in it, and water leaks through it. So... Yeah. The bible is idiocy.

The bible also said the reason it rains is because of a clear sphere that enshrouds the earth has holes in it, and water leaks through it. So... Yeah. The bible is idiocy.

You're going to have to cite that one. Because ive read the Bible countless times and never seen anything of the sort.

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

I'm glad you felt compelled to spread the Word, but you have nothing Scriptural to support the 'rapture' you describe.

There won't be dazed and confused people "left behind".

"Every knee will bow and every tongue confess"

When Christ returns to call us up, every eye will see it happen

Other deluded and nonsense timings as below .

Some notable predictions of the date of the rapture include the following:
1844 – William Miller predicted that Christ would return between March 21, 1843 and March 21, 1844, then revised his prediction, claiming to have miscalculated Scripture, to October 22, 1844. The realization that the predictions were incorrect resulted in a Great Disappointment. Miller's theology gave rise to the Advent movement. The Baha'is believe that Christ did return as Miller predicted in 1844, with the advent of the Báb, and numerous Miller-like prophetic predictions from many religions are given in William Sears' book, Thief in The Night.
1914,1918, 1925,[ – Various dates predicted for the rapture by the Jehovah's Witnesses.
1981 – Chuck Smith predicted that Jesus would probably return by 1981.
1988 – Publication of 88 Reasons why the Rapture is in 1988, by Edgar C. Whisenant.
1989 – Publication of The final shout: Rapture report 1989, by Edgar Whisenant. This author made further predictions of the rapture for 1992, 1995, and other years.
1992 - A Korean group, the Mission for the Coming Days, predicted that the rapture would occur on October 28, 1992.
1993 – Multiple predictions were given for 1993, seven years before the year 2000; the rapture would have to start to allow for seven years of the tribulation before the return in 2000.
1994 – Pastor John Hinkle of Christ Church in Los Angeles predicted that the rapture would occur on June 9, 1994. Radio evangelist Harold Camping predicted September 6, 1994.
2011 – Harold Camping's revised prediction had May 21, 2011 as the date of the raptureAfter this prediction proved inaccurate, he claimed that a non-visible "spiritual judgment" had taken place, and that the physical rapture would occur on October 21, 2011. The physical rapture prediction also proved inaccurate.

You mean the firmament that was emptied out because a flood? Do you still think it is there?

Do you actually think it was ever there? Where did it go? The reason the bible wrote of the firmament, is because ancient people didn't really understand how rain fell from the sky, and imagined a clear firmament, from which water fell, and also in which the stars and sun were placed. This is why it appears in the bible.

Cherry, Since Christ said NO ONE knows........... anyone that tells you the day and the hour of His return, can be dismissed. It doesn't mean He is not coming. It means they don't know the day or the hour.
The Millerites must have forgotten that there needs to be an Israel before Christ returns. :)

Newpolitics, There was no rain for the ancients to wonder about. The firmament filtered the harmful rays of the sun, and created a terrarium effect. That all changed with the flood.

Forum List

Back