Rapture anyday now!

AGAIN! The question I ask you is==After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do????

It won't happen.

What will you do when Jesus returns as a prophet of Islam in the final days according to the Koran?

Oh, you don't have an answer because you believe that to be a false scenario? Then why would you expect someone who doesn't share your beliefs to have an answer?

I would expect the Muslims to quickly realize their mistake and recognize Jesus as the Son of God when they see the scars in His hands, wrists, feet, and side.

Because they are right about one thing: Jesus will return.
ummmm they also believe that Jesus was crucified. They don't think he's the son of God, because how would God have a son? They believe that he just made the virgin Mary pregnant without impregnating her.

AGAIN! The question I ask you is==After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do????

If those "millions" make it easier to move on our freeways during rush hour, I'm all for it!

:thup:

You mean the firmament that was emptied out because a flood? Do you still think it is there?

Do you actually think it was ever there? Where did it go? The reason the bible wrote of the firmament, is because ancient people didn't really understand how rain fell from the sky, and imagined a clear firmament, from which water fell, and also in which the stars and sun were placed. This is why it appears in the bible.

This is not a true statement.

The word "firmament" is the transliteration of the Hebrew word raqia which means "expanse".

It won't happen.

What will you do when Jesus returns as a prophet of Islam in the final days according to the Koran?

Oh, you don't have an answer because you believe that to be a false scenario? Then why would you expect someone who doesn't share your beliefs to have an answer?

I would expect the Muslims to quickly realize their mistake and recognize Jesus as the Son of God when they see the scars in His hands, wrists, feet, and side.

ummmm they also believe that Jesus was crucified. They don't think he's the son of God, because how would God have a son? They believe that he just made the virgin Mary pregnant without impregnating her.

Pretty sure that Jesus appearing and saying "I am the Son of God" is pretty much going to remove all doubt.

Pretty sure that Jesus appearing and saying "I am the Son of God" is pretty much going to remove all doubt.

And when he appears and says he's not the Son of God and that Muhammed was a Prophet?

And when he appears and says he's not the Son of God and that Muhammed was a Prophet?

Why would He appear to say something like THAT?

If Islam is true, what else would he say?

The OP was asking what those who do not believe in the rapture (particularly nonchristians) would do if the rapture occurred. Isn't it just as fair to ask those who do believe in the rapture what they would do if their beliefs were proven wrong?

Last edited:
[quoe=Avatar4321;6913450]

IF Islam were true (and it sure as hell is not) then Jesus by that very definition would not be the Son of God and therefore you would probably have a very very long wait for Him to "come back" at all.

But if He does come back, then the explanation for that miracle might very well be His divinity.

And if He is divine, then why would He deny it?

And why would he say anything reputable about the disease we call "Islam?"

I fixed your foul up of the amazingly simple quote function, by the way.

Here's my question to you: when you're 90 years old on your death bed and the goddamned rapture still hasn't happened, will you soften your stance that it could happen any day now?

Somehow I doubt it.

As for your questions to non-believers, I think they betray a deficiency of understanding where some of the reasoning behind the rejection of your faith is concerned. Not to speak for anyone else, but in my view, your god could appear before my very eyes and I'd still reject "HIM", though perhaps no longer on the basis of the absence of any evidence for "His" existence, because the god of the Bible simply isn't the type of being I'd personally be willing to "worship" or "praise". Hell (whatever it might be like) would be preferable to spending the remainder of eternity in the glorious presence of the worst kind of genocidal dictator imaginable -- an all-powerful one.

Your last breath is your rapture. How soon could that come? There is your answer. - J.

IF Islam were true (and it sure as hell is not) then Jesus by that very definition would not be the Son of God and therefore you would probably have a very very long wait for Him to "come back" at all.
Ummm the return of Jesus is one of the predictions of Islam. They expect him to come back.

And why would he say anything reputable about the disease we call "Islam?"

Because in Islamic belief he's a Prophet.

You really should read about the role of Jesus in Islam before you post and sound like an idiot.

The rapture happened last year. No one seemed to miss the 6 qualified persons that were selected.

That might not be too far off. The end will be like the days of Noah. The earth was full of people when the flood came. * Eight people were saved.

The rapture happened last year. No one seemed to miss the 6 qualified persons that were selected.

That might not be too far off. The end will be like the days of Noah. The earth was full of people when the flood came. * Eight people were saved.

So it could have already happened and nobody noticed.

So where do we get the electronic 666 tags?

Oh my gosh. I was kidding, Underhill. I am quite certain the rapture has not happened.

-Jeremiah

He's not going to lie.

Your last breath is your rapture. [...]

No, my final breath will mark the end of my ability to experience the only kind of 'rapture' available to humans: emotional ecstasy.

[...] How soon could that come? [...]

Any day now.

Therefore, instead of wasting whatever time I have left living in fear of some invisible boogey-god who wants me to give financial support to some suit-wearing, self-proclaimed oracle with a bad hairpiece, I'll do my damnedest to maximize the pleasures and comforts of life for myself and those I love.

Forum List

Back