Rapture anyday now!

The Rapture occurred 11/4/08!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVNNxsyXdQ]Obama Wins The Presidency-CNN Countdown at Grant Park 11/04/2008 - YouTube[/ame]

Cherry, Since Christ said NO ONE knows........... anyone that tells you the day and the hour of His return, can be dismissed. It doesn't mean He is not coming. It means they don't know the day or the hour.
The Millerites must have forgotten that there needs to be an Israel before Christ returns. :)

Newpolitics, There was no rain for the ancients to wonder about. The firmament filtered the harmful rays of the sun, and created a terrarium effect. That all changed with the flood.

That's a nice story. What happened to the firmament? Where is it today? You are forgetting about that little thing called evidence? What was the firmament made of, that it was strong enough to hold the oceans, and why did it all of sudden decide to start leaking? Lastly, again, how do you reconcile the coincidence that the ancients believed this was how rain came?

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

Will that mean less traffic on the roads on my way to work? EXCELLENT!

after rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

ok, when it happens i will wonder why god didn't just make everything right and fix all the sinners because god is love and because his is almighty? That is what i would think, but, given the alternate, what if there isn't god and there isn't a rapture and the pious muslims/christians/jews are just wasting your lives waiting for a messiah and an afterlife that won’t ever come? Ever wonder? Why not wise up? Good question.

it's a trap!!!!

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

When you get raptured can I have your car and house?:cuckoo:

I want the Xbox

Previous Predictions:
Between 21 March 1843 and 21 March 1844 (William Miller, founder of Adventist movement)
1878 (Jehovah's Witnesses)
1881 (Jehovah's Witnesses)
1914 (Jehovah's Witnesses)
1918 (Jehovah's Witnesses)
1925 (Jehovah's Witnesses)
1975 (Jehovah's Witnesses)
1981 (Chuck Smith, Calvary Chapel)
1988 (Edgar Whisenant)
1989 (Edgar Whisenant)
1992 (Mission for the Coming Days..Rep of Korea group)
1993 (Edgar Whisenant and others)
1994 (Edgar Whisenant, John Hinkle, Harold Camping)
21 May 2011 (Harold Camping)
21 October 2011 (Harold Camping)

Personally, I think they were all right.

Raptor of the Day (today's the day):

tumblr_l8r1u05a421qdg3rro1_400.jpg

I see no unbeliever want to face truth and answer the question.=sad!

AGAIN! The question I ask you is==After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do????

I answered your question gismys. What part of "Go fuck yourself!" did you find confusing?

The rapture isnt Biblical. So Ill probably forget this post within five minutes.

Maybe not but I don't allow it to create a division towards those who do believe there is a rapture. There are christians who believe in pre-rapture - mid - rapture - no rapture - what is that to me?

Here is the only danger I see with the teaching of the rapture that came out of the Baptist church in the 1800's. Imagine you were in Afganistan. Your military buddies have been told the heat of the battle is coming but some of you are getting an early discharge back to the USA in time for Thanksgiving Dinner and a nice peaceful civilian life afterward, whereas the other guys are staying.

So the other guys train like their lives depend upon it. They know their survival manual inside out, they have they have their weapons ready, they are united as one team looking out for one another.

The battle begins early and you and the others who got early discharge are still there. Suddenly you hear the plans have changed and you are staying. Get your weapons and get out into enemy territory now and fight. What are you going to do in that day if you have been preparing all along for an early discharge? You see it would seem to me there would be two different mindsets going on. As for me? I'm not expecting an early discharge. - Jeremiah NOTE*** The weapons of our warfare are not carnal. I'm not speaking of christians with guns, I'm talking about Ephesians Chapter 6.

AGAIN! The question I ask you is==After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do????

Here's my question to you: when you're 90 years old on your death bed and the goddamned rapture still hasn't happened, will you soften your stance that it could happen any day now?

Somehow I doubt it.

As for your questions to non-believers, I think they betray a deficiency of understanding where some of the reasoning behind the rejection of your faith is concerned. Not to speak for anyone else, but in my view, your god could appear before my very eyes and I'd still reject "HIM", though perhaps no longer on the basis of the absence of any evidence for "His" existence, because the god of the Bible simply isn't the type of being I'd personally be willing to "worship" or "praise". Hell (whatever it might be like) would be preferable to spending the remainder of eternity in the glorious presence of the worst kind of genocidal dictator imaginable -- an all-powerful one.

You can go on and on about this. The rapture is still not Biblical.

The rapture isnt Biblical. So Ill probably forget this post within five minutes.

Maybe not but I don't allow it to create a division towards those who do believe there is a rapture. There are christians who believe in pre-rapture - mid - rapture - no rapture - what is that to me?

Here is the only danger I see with the teaching of the rapture that came out of the Baptist church in the 1800's. Imagine you were in Afganistan. Your military buddies have been told the heat of the battle is coming but some of you are getting an early discharge back to the USA in time for Thanksgiving Dinner and a nice peaceful civilian life afterward, whereas the other guys are staying.

So the other guys train like their lives depend upon it. They know their survival manual inside out, they have they have their weapons ready, they are united as one team looking out for one another.

The battle begins early and you and the others who got early discharge are still there. Suddenly you hear the plans have changed and you are staying. Get your weapons and get out into enemy territory now and fight. What are you going to do in that day if you have been preparing all along for an early discharge? You see it would seem to me there would be two different mindsets going on. As for me? I'm not expecting an early discharge. - Jeremiah NOTE*** The weapons of our warfare are not carnal. I'm not speaking of christians with guns, I'm talking about Ephesians Chapter 6.

Division with the OP comes through pride. He is created emnity between him and others and God with His attitude. He is doing this because of his belief in a false doctrine. I don't see how telling the truth about the doctrine and encouraging him to correct himself is a bad idea.

It won't happen.

What will you do when Jesus returns as a prophet of Islam in the final days according to the Koran?

Oh, you don't have an answer because you believe that to be a false scenario? Then why would you expect someone who doesn't share your beliefs to have an answer?

It won't happen.

What will you do when Jesus returns as a prophet of Islam in the final days according to the Koran?

Oh, you don't have an answer because you believe that to be a false scenario? Then why would you expect someone who doesn't share your beliefs to have an answer?

I would expect the Muslims to quickly realize their mistake and recognize Jesus as the Son of God when they see the scars in His hands, wrists, feet, and side.

Because they are right about one thing: Jesus will return.

Forum List

Back