Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll...OOH MY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The president you support the joke said it him self! Under his leadership we would never see 3% gdp, under his leadership we will never see manufacturing again.. then trump came and showed what a real leader looks like..

Again obama the jokes OWN WORDS.. of course it’s because of trump

I think Obama is the second worst POTUS of all time, I think Trump is doing a better job than Obama. So, can you move past the obligatory Obama comments and focus on the topic at hand?

Nothing has changed under Trump, we still have not seen 3% annual GDP growth and manufacturing as adding jobs before he took office.

View attachment 254559
Trump was sent from god

Every leader is sent from God if you believe the Bible. Be it Obama or Trump or Putin or Un or any one else.
Obama
Lol stop haha

The president you support the joke said it him self! Under his leadership we would never see 3% gdp, under his leadership we will never see manufacturing again.. then trump came and showed what a real leader looks like..

I think Obama is the second worst POTUS of all time, I think Trump is doing a better job than Obama. So, can you move past the obligatory Obama comments and focus on the topic at hand?

Nothing has changed under Trump, we still have not seen 3% annual GDP growth and manufacturing as adding jobs before he took office.

View attachment 254559
Trump was sent from god

Every leader is sent from God if you believe the Bible. Be it Obama or Trump or Putin or Un or any one else.
Obama
Lol stop haha

God put him in the White House according to the words of the bible.

View attachment 254559
Trump was sent from god

Obama
Lol stop haha

Obama lol stop haha

View attachment 254559
Trump was sent from god

Obama
Lol stop haha

Obama lol stop haha

Romans 13:1 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God..

you are the one that brought God into the discussion.

Trump was sent from god

Obama
Lol stop haha

Obama lol stop haha

Romans 13:1 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God..

you are the one that brought God into the discussion.
Obama lol

Can this be called the MUELLER BOUNCE?... ROTFLMFAO

Friday, April 05, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

The Surrender Monkey at this time in his term had a 49% Approval.....DAMN!

The latest Rasmussen poll on a Trump vs. Biden match up in 2020 has BIDEN winning by 5 points, 49% to 44%!
And that was before or after BIDEN'S SEXUAL CALL OUT?????

Hmmmm.....

There was no sexual call as you put it!

Do any of you know how foolish you sound calling President Obama names?

You really need to take a long hard look at the lying fool you elected.

Oh yes he is white with an orange combover. Obama is half white but his knowledge of how Government runs is so far advanced to what Trump knows really makes you look like complete fools for still backing the 9000 liar there now. He has accomplished nothing in office.

Jitss617, post: 22156289
remember obama. “ we will never have 3% gdp again” magic wand” lol
m

Idiot. TrumpO has not hit 3.0% annual GDP.

His best was 2.9% for 2018. It’s not probable that 2019 and 2020 will see 3.0% growth either.

Obama’s best year hit 2.9% GDP in 2015. So Obama has been correct thus far.and Trumpo has done no better than Obama.

So what is your victory dance for TRUMPO all about? He has not made it to 3% GDP
either.

m

His best was 2.9% for 2018. It’s not probable that 2019 and 2020 will see 3.0% growth either.

Obama’s best year hit 2.9% GDP in 2015. So Obama has been correct thus far.and Trumpo has done no better than Obama.

So what is your victory dance for TRUMPO all about? He has not made it to 3% GDP
either.
Sit back and watch god work

m

either.
Why do you think they are trying to deflect by calling Obama names?

They know what Trump is but for some reason they can not deal with facts.

GW Bush lied us into a 17 year war, caused the worst recession since the great Depression.

President Obama set the economy on the right track, gave us the beginning of Health care that Democrats have tried to get for 100 years.

Republicans have done nothing but try to tear it down. The problems in the ACA could have been fixed but Mitch and Ryan did nothing except fight that half black man in the WhiteHouse for 7 years!

What a foolish bunch of silly name callers. You should be ashamed trying to pretend you are adults!

we agree on all of that. As far as running up the debt Obama was the worst in history. Trump is trying to reverse that trend but the dems in the house keep adding spending in an effort to buy 2020 votes. Why are you unable to see this as it really is?

LOL "reverse that trend"?

Trend under Obama was DEFICIT REDUCTION, which turned into DEFICIT GROWTH with Trump in office.

Is that the trend reversal you mean?

Aside from correlations, on pure policy:

With 1.5T dollar tax-cuts and more military spending Trump has ALREADY blown at least 500 Billion bigger budget hole than Obama did if we don't count extension of Bush's tax-cuts.

That's with "best economy ever!!!" and FULL REPUBLICAN MAJORITIES FOR 2 YEARS, so please STFU about Democrats.

Revenues aren’t the issue. Expenses are.

Get your pen and paper out - time for a simple budget formula you ought to know by now:

Deficit = Revenues - Expenses

For 2018 revenues are down ~$200 Billion when adjusted for normal growth and inflation - How the fuck is that not an issue?

$200bil is a pittance when compared to our expenses that lead to a trillion dollar deficit. One could argue that the revenue decline is short term as the economy is cranking but expenses are too high even if revenues were $500bn higher. Want to compare resumes? I am Happy to with you. Don’t need your snarky comments.

...200 Billion was about 25% of our deficit for the calendar year. Pittance? You are insane.

Yes, that is not the only factor, no one said it was, and neither was Obama's stimulus when it passed in the middle of Great Recession. But this extra round of tax-cuts in the middle of solid economic expansion have made our already bad fiscal shape that much worse.

When compared to $22trn it is a pittance. Yes. The tax cut final result is yet to be played out. You keep avoiding the fact that we need to cut entitlements.

so you think a shrinking economy and huge debt is better? thats what we got from obozo the kenyan messiah, your hero.

No, huge debt is never good. It is not unexpected during a recession, but it should be avoided at all cost during a "booming" economy".

If we added a trillion dollars in a year to the debt during a booming economy with near record tax revenue...what the fuck happens when the next down turn happens?

This is like someone taking out massive debt when they are getting a lot of overtime and bringing in extra money...then they get laid off and instead of a savings they have massive debt. That is what our country is doing and you are cheering it on.

we agree on all of that. As far as running up the debt Obama was the worst in history. Trump is trying to reverse that trend but the dems in the house keep adding spending in an effort to buy 2020 votes. Why are you unable to see this as it really is?

Trend under Obama was DEFICIT REDUCTION, which turned into DEFICIT GROWTH with Trump in office.

With 1.5T dollar tax-cuts and more military spending Trump has ALREADY blown at least 500 Billion bigger budget hole than Obama did if we don't count extension of Bush's tax-cuts.

That's with "best economy ever!!!" and FULL REPUBLICAN MAJORITIES FOR 2 YEARS, so please STFU about Democrats.

While expenses are the bigger issue, cutting revenue is not helpful, would you not agree?

Absolutely and if in 12 mos the revenue is still down I ll consider the tax cuts to be a mistake.

AzogtheDefiler, post: 22151590
Trump may not be your cup of tea but in terms of the economy his is a killer.

In terms of GDP, unemployment, and job creation, Trumpo’s numbers are running the same curve line / trending same as Obama’s.

Trumpo’s highest full year average GDP was 2.9 in 2018. I guess you are referring to 2018 as Trumpo’s killer year.

TrumpO highest GDP at 2.9 and TrumpO calls 2.9 anemic:

“Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 (2016) campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Obama’s highest full year average GDP was 2.9 in 2015 so I guess you are also referring to 2015 as Obama’s killer year.

Trumpo will be the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth. Trumpo said, about Obama being the first, it was anemic economic numbers.

So according to TrumpO (as the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth) his very own economic numbers are anemic. Yet you tell us he is killing it.

What is going on in your head?

I work in business with leaders and companies and banks. You read empty stats that are meaningless. Trump is killing it in terms of the economy and if you had any finance acumen I would explain how.
Yes, trump is killing it. At about the same rate Obama did for some 7 years before trump.

Seems the only rightarded explanation for that is .... trump is responsible for the economy but Obama wasn’t. :cuckoo:

70 percent of American voters see this unemployment curve as real.

C86A276A-01AA-4AD3-BA8A-FAEA8522E65E.jpeg

The 30 percent Trumpo voters see the corrected chart as real.

2C205B20-5348-4E86-8496-252D7015A7A6.jpeg

In terms of GDP, unemployment, and job creation, Trumpo’s numbers are running the same curve line / trending same as Obama’s.

Trumpo’s highest full year average GDP was 2.9 in 2018. I guess you are referring to 2018 as Trumpo’s killer year.

“Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 (2016) campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Obama’s highest full year average GDP was 2.9 in 2015 so I guess you are also referring to 2015 as Obama’s killer year.

Trumpo will be the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth. Trumpo said, about Obama being the first, it was anemic economic numbers.

So according to TrumpO (as the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth) his very own economic numbers are anemic. Yet you tell us he is killing it.

I work in business with leaders and companies and banks. You read empty stats that are meaningless. Trump is killing it in terms of the economy and if you had any finance acumen I would explain how.
Yes, trump is killing it. At about the same rate Obama did for some 7 years before trump.

Seems the only rightarded explanation for that is .... trump is responsible for the economy but Obama wasn’t. :cuckoo:

View attachment 254575

View attachment 254576

People who broad brush are useless.

No, huge debt is never good. It is not unexpected during a recession, but it should be avoided at all cost during a "booming" economy".

If we added a trillion dollars in a year to the debt during a booming economy with near record tax revenue...what the fuck happens when the next down turn happens?

This is like someone taking out massive debt when they are getting a lot of overtime and bringing in extra money...then they get laid off and instead of a savings they have massive debt. That is what our country is doing and you are cheering it on.

While expenses are the bigger issue, cutting revenue is not helpful, would you not agree?

Absolutely and if in 12 mos the revenue is still down I ll consider the tax cuts to be a mistake.

But it goes deeper than just being down. In the 5 years prior to the tax cuts, revenue increased an average of 6.37% per year. That is the growth in revenue we lost.

But it goes deeper than just being down. In the 5 years prior to the tax cuts, revenue increased an average of 6.37% per year. That is the growth in revenue we lost.

Yes. So that action could backfire. It did seem to boost wages and employment so let’s see if Over the next 12 mos revenue rebounds if not I agree it was a mistake.

View attachment 254575

View attachment 254576

Whatever you say s0n!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

AzogtheDefiler, post: 22158049

Just wondering, based upon the following chart which administration saw the largest share of the decline of unemployment since the Great Bush Recessiin ended?

Even a non-response from you indicates my broad brush has a great deal of accuracy. Tell us the answer is Obama and you may be right.

Same on GDP growth and job creation.

AzogtheDefiler, post: 22158049

Just wondering, based upon the following chart which administration saw the largest share of the decline of unemployment since the Great Bush Recessiin ended?

Even a non-response from you indicates my broad brush has a great deal of accuracy. Tell us the answer is Obama and you may be right.

Same on GDP growth and job creation.

He started from a very low point due to the disaster created by GW and his ilk. Imagine a baseball team going from 40 wins to 80 wins. 100% improvement but you’re starting from shit. Much easier to do that than to go from 80 to 110. Your illogic is comical.

Again, Obama started at the lowest possible point and played with ultra cheap monies for 7 of his 8 yrs. LIBOR was 20 bps under Obama and is 260 bps under Trump so money costs way more and yet the economy is still cranking.
And again, it wasn’t the lowest possible point. it didn’t have to get better. It could have gotten worse.

And again, the economy began improving 7 years before trump became president and has been continuing at roughly the same rate ever since.

AzogtheDefiler, post: 22151590 In terms of GDP, unemployment, and job creation, Trumpo’s numbers are running the same curve line / trending same as Obama’s.

Dude, Trump has only had two years so far and you assertion that none of the next six will have 3% growth is laughable, like most of your posts.
Why should we have 3% growth? We’ve had only 2 years of 3% or higher real GDP growth for 18 years now; and those 2 years were only north of 3% because of the real estate bubble (which then cratered the economy).
And wages are up 3.8% from last year .. WOW
Try another excuse, wages have been rising at about the same rate for years now...

Sigh. If I borrow $10mil for a project and LIBOR is 20 bps and my loan is LIBOR + 200 bps my rate is 220 bps or 2.2%. This same loan today would have a rate of 4.6%!!!! Yet wages are still up. So despite paying a higher interest payment I can still afford to give my employees a raise is very impressive and didn’t happen under BHO. It happened under DJT.
And the rate of rising wages is still the same as before, regardless of interest rates, which have not gone up much anyway. But your continued excuses are noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back