Rats Celebrate Too Early Trump Tricks Em Again

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
He's not signing a damn thing that doesn't have at least $3B for the Wall. Chuck and Nancy say "WHA?"....Now the Rats got to nurse their hangover and stay in the Swamp for Christmas....tsk tsk. Trump wins. MAGA!

images

He's not signing a damn thing that doesn't have at least $3B for the Wall. Chuck and Nancy say "WHA?"....Now the Rats got to nurse their hangover and stay in the Swamp for Christmas....tsk tsk. Trump wins. MAGA!

images

It ain't gonna happen. There are not enough RePuBliKlan Votes to support it, much less Democrat. Senator Schumer and Congresswoman Pelosi have no reason to support the Wall.

As with the previous RePuBliKlan Shutdowns, it will blow up in his face.

• Banned
It ain't gonna happen. There are not enough RePuBliKlan Votes to support it, much less Democrat. Senator Schumer and Congresswoman Pelosi have no reason to support the Wall.

Fuck them, fuck you.....he ain't signing it and the American people are behind him.

images

if he won't sign it, then who is actually shutting down the government? LOL. he wins all over that one.

Fuck them, fuck you.....he ain't signing it and the American people are behind him.
Don't get so excited--it's only Thursday. He's got plenty of time to change his mind again.

images
You got a link? Because I just tried Googling it and got nothing.

Don't get so excited--it's only Thursday. He's got plenty of time to change his mind again.
so question old woman, if he is asking for 3B and it isn't there, doesn't sign the bill, who is actually shutting down the government?

The Wall would save more money than it costs in reducing ILLEGALS siphoning off our system. The payback period is probably less than five years.

We should pay for the wall up front, then through trade modifications, and other means get the money from Mexico over time. However, I really don't care if Mexico pays for it or not. As I said, it will PAY FOR ITSELF in taxpayer SAVINGS.

images

trump wins what?

Pack up the congress, a new one is hitting town next year.

so question old woman, if he is asking for 3B and it isn't there, doesn't sign the bill, who is actually shutting down the government?
I will be writing to BOTH my Independent and my Republican senators on this issue. I think the Dems should give him his $$ and let him build his Wall. Like a very cranky toddler, give the kid a toy and shut him up. All this illegal immigrant propaganda is just wearing me out.

It was reported earlier that Nancy Pelosi was dancing over her and Schumer's 'victory'.... then the music abruptly STOPPED. :p

President Trump just delivered an early Christmas present to not only Pelosi and Schumer but to the complete and utter failed and treasonous GOP Leadership duo of Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell: 'No Deal - Not Signing!'

Ryan and McConnell swore to the American people -

'Give us the House, and 'we'll get 'er done'. After the House was delivered, they said, 'Give us the House and Senate, and we'll get 'er done.' After the House and Senate were delivered they said, 'Give us the House, Senate, and WH, and we'' get 'er done!'

The American people gave the GOP the House, the Senate, and the WH....and Ryan and McConnell F*ed 'em...made excuses why they could not deliver.

So, on behalf of the American people who Ryan and McConnell lied to and betrayed, Trump just gave them a 'salute':

:fu:

Forum List

Back