Rats Celebrate Too Early Trump Tricks Em Again

He's not signing a damn thing that doesn't have at least $3B for the Wall. Chuck and Nancy say "WHA?"....Now the Rats got to nurse their hangover and stay in the Swamp for Christmas....tsk tsk. Trump wins. MAGA!

images

trump wins what?

Pack up the congress, a new one is hitting town next year.

The House will be largely frozen out by the Senate.

It ain't gonna happen. There are not enough RePuBliKlan Votes to support it, much less Democrat. Senator Schumer and Congresswoman Pelosi have no reason to support the Wall.

As with the previous RePuBliKlan Shutdowns, it will blow up in his face.

Fuck them, fuck you.....he ain't signing it and the American people are behind him.
Don't get so excited--it's only Thursday. He's got plenty of time to change his mind again.
so question old woman, if he is asking for 3B and it isn't there, doesn't sign the bill, who is actually shutting down the government?
I will be writing to BOTH my Independent and my Republican senators on this issue. I think the Dems should give him his $$ and let him build his Wall. Like a very cranky toddler, give the kid a toy and shut him up. All this illegal immigrant propaganda is just wearing me out.

There’s tens of millions of illegal human cockroaches in your backyard.
There’s no “propaganda” in that.

He's not signing a damn thing that doesn't have at least $3B for the Wall. Chuck and Nancy say "WHA?"....Now the Rats got to nurse their hangover and stay in the Swamp for Christmas....tsk tsk. Trump wins. MAGA!

images

trump wins what?

Pack up the congress, a new one is hitting town next year.

The House will be largely frozen out by the Senate.

Sure, and pigs fly.

Watch the skies.

It ain't gonna happen. There are not enough RePuBliKlan Votes to support it, much less Democrat. Senator Schumer and Congresswoman Pelosi have no reason to support the Wall.

As with the previous RePuBliKlan Shutdowns, it will blow up in his face.

Fuck them, fuck you.....he ain't signing it and the American people are behind him.
Don't get so excited--it's only Thursday. He's got plenty of time to change his mind again.
so question old woman, if he is asking for 3B and it isn't there, doesn't sign the bill, who is actually shutting down the government?
I will be writing to BOTH my Independent and my Republican senators on this issue. I think the Dems should give him his $$ and let him build his Wall. Like a very cranky toddler, give the kid a toy and shut him up. All this illegal immigrant propaganda is just wearing me out.

There’s tens of millions of illegal human cockroaches in your backyard.
There’s no “propaganda” in that.

Way to explain the trump position on people other than white.

speaking of rats......................

in what universe do innocent people get "ratted" on...? :eusa_think:

:laugh2:

images
I turned TV on and I left it on fox news last night and that was first thing I heard..I started cheering and going crazy Wife is sitting here asked me what's going on!? I had to tell her..she thinks i'm nuts LMAO!

Forum List

Back