Rats Celebrate Too Early Trump Tricks Em Again

Fuck them, fuck you.....he ain't signing it and the American people are behind him.
Don't get so excited--it's only Thursday. He's got plenty of time to change his mind again.
so question old woman, if he is asking for 3B and it isn't there, doesn't sign the bill, who is actually shutting down the government?
I will be writing to BOTH my Independent and my Republican senators on this issue. I think the Dems should give him his $$ and let him build his Wall. Like a very cranky toddler, give the kid a toy and shut him up. All this illegal immigrant propaganda is just wearing me out.

There’s tens of millions of illegal human cockroaches in your backyard.
There’s no “propaganda” in that.

Way to explain the trump position on people other than white.

ALL good people despise those who shit on our laws, sovereignty and whom steal from American taxpayers. You didn’t know that?

Has Trump completed his term yet? He's got six more years to get Mexico to pay for the wall. The wall will pay for itself in savings, but we can get reimbursed for the wall with trade issues, and other means with Mexico. I doubt Trump meant they would "give us a check" up front for the wall. He meant Mexico will pay for it through the savings we realize from not having THEIR citizens come here, and live off of OUR TAX MONEY,

Maybe think beyond the CNN sound bites?

'Mexico will pay for the wall'

Who Lied

He's not signing a damn thing that doesn't have at least $3B for the Wall. Chuck and Nancy say "WHA?"....Now the Rats got to nurse their hangover and stay in the Swamp for Christmas....tsk tsk. Trump wins. MAGA!

images
who's paying for all of those migrants sitting in Mexico right now? hmmmm I think mehico is paying.

Don't get so excited--it's only Thursday. He's got plenty of time to change his mind again.
so question old woman, if he is asking for 3B and it isn't there, doesn't sign the bill, who is actually shutting down the government?
I will be writing to BOTH my Independent and my Republican senators on this issue. I think the Dems should give him his $$ and let him build his Wall. Like a very cranky toddler, give the kid a toy and shut him up. All this illegal immigrant propaganda is just wearing me out.

There’s tens of millions of illegal human cockroaches in your backyard.
There’s no “propaganda” in that.

Way to explain the trump position on people other than white.

ALL good people despise those who shit on our laws, sovereignty and whom steal from American taxpayers. You didn’t know that?

Dude, this thread is about the trump shutdown not his family.

Has Trump completed his term yet? He's got six more years to get Mexico to pay for the wall. The wall will pay for itself in savings, but we can get reimbursed for the wall with trade issues, and other means with Mexico. I doubt Trump meant they would "give us a check" up front for the wall. He meant Mexico will pay for it through the savings we realize from not having THEIR citizens come here, and live off of OUR TAX MONEY,

yo Pilot, mehico is paying right now with all of the migrants sitting in tents in Mehico. they are paying. his promise kept.

It ain't gonna happen. There are not enough RePuBliKlan Votes to support it, much less Democrat. Senator Schumer and Congresswoman Pelosi have no reason to support the Wall.

As with the previous RePuBliKlan Shutdowns, it will blow up in his face.

Fuck them, fuck you.....he ain't signing it and the American people are behind him.

Is it cold up there where you are at? What do you use..heating oil?

He's not signing a damn thing that doesn't have at least $3B for the Wall. Chuck and Nancy say "WHA?"....Now the Rats got to nurse their hangover and stay in the Swamp for Christmas....tsk tsk. Trump wins. MAGA!

images

He said he wanted 5B. He still caved.
so you admit he negotiated in good faith. thanks, again, now we know who is actually shutting down the government, it's congress.

What is wrong with you? That is not a CNN sound bite.
Get your head out of his back side . ONCE!
:5_1_12024:
The wall will save?????????????????????????????????? Care to give us an example?
Try staying off faux news.
I did it again. I went to a local establishment and asked one of the workers if I could change the channel.
I put parental controls on faux news. They don't have the password.
My job keeps getting easier and easier.
:abgg2q.jpg:

I bet leftists are screaming at the sky and downing some antacids right now ROFLMAO!

our national security is at stake but you morons act like we're playing a red vs blue football game.

I guess creating a one trillion dollar deficit for FY2019 (not including off balance sheet debt) wasn't enough for Traitor Trump.

images

He said he wanted 5B. He still caved.
so you admit he negotiated in good faith. thanks, again, now we know who is actually shutting down the government, it's congress.

No. He wanted 5B, Now he’s asking for 3B. He caved.

If there is a shutdown, it’s his fault.

I bet leftists are screaming at the sky and downing some antacids right now ROFLMAO!

Why would we be doing that?

trump owns the shutdown and a New Congress is coming. Hell, you probably can't get all the defeated republic back in town this year.

Forum List

Back