RAW stats: America 8th...not 1st..in rate of mass shootings; Obama LIED again.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Obama Is Wrong: Mass Shootings Do Happen Elsewhere, And More Often

Obama and the left say mass shootings don't happen elsewhere (uh hum...Africa?) OR that they don't happen at the same rate (um...we're 8th not 1st. Norway is 1st).

Liberals...I'm gonna need you to admit Obama is a lying Muslim faggot. Or....disprove the raw numbers.

Ranking Mass Shooting Deaths per Million Citizens:
1. Norway
2. Macedonia
3. Serbia
4. Slovakia
5. Finland
6. Belgium
7. Chech Republic
8. USA

YES.....BELGIUM....the nation whose gun laws the left praises and glorifies....who the left praises for their culture....has a higher rate of people dying in mass shootings than America.

Liberals need to be rounded up en mass and housed in a mental institute.

we should ask the question is. when does the man ever tells the truth. how he's still if office after every lie he's told and law he's broken is beyond me

Liberals say what they want to say to further their agenda. Like a religion it is what you want it to be and anyone that disagrees is evil.

You are wrong, as usual, Bucs90.

Here's a map of all the mass shootings in 2015 | PBS NewsHour

upload_2015-12-5_6-47-21-png.56274

Obama Is Wrong: Mass Shootings Do Happen Elsewhere, And More Often

Obama and the left say mass shootings don't happen elsewhere (uh hum...Africa?) OR that they don't happen at the same rate (um...we're 8th not 1st. Norway is 1st).

Liberals...I'm gonna need you to admit Obama is a lying Muslim faggot. Or....disprove the raw numbers.

Ranking Mass Shooting Deaths per Million Citizens:
1. Norway
2. Macedonia
3. Serbia
4. Slovakia
5. Finland
6. Belgium
7. Chech Republic
8. USA

YES.....BELGIUM....the nation whose gun laws the left praises and glorifies....who the left praises for their culture....has a higher rate of people dying in mass shootings than America.

Liberals need to be rounded up en mass and housed in a mental institute.
You should be Oblamas speech writer.

What a stupid country we have become when arguments are given over how high you stand in gun deaths. Can you say stupid primitive uncivilized or idiot nation. In America leave your radio on, and if you hear there is a mass shooting feel safe for killing is over for that day. Tomorrow is another day to be afraid. Too ridiculous.

'Idiot America: How Stupidity Became a Virtue in the Land of the Free' by Charles P. Pierce

Every day another mass shooting.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/03/u...-occur-on-average-every-day-records-show.html

What a stupid country we have become when arguments are given over how high you stand in gun deaths. Can you say stupid primitive uncivilized or idiot nation. In America leave your radio on, and if you hear there is a mass shooting feel safe for killing is over for that day. Tomorrow is another day to be afraid. Too ridiculous.

'Idiot America: How Stupidity Became a Virtue in the Land of the Free' by Charles P. Pierce
This is a violent nation, settled by the use of violence, what better a religion to think you can forgiven of that violence and get into heaven...

Every day another mass shooting.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/03/u...-occur-on-average-every-day-records-show.html

What is your citizenship, idiot?

With your reputation around here I'll take that as a compliment.
See, up is down and white is black and you understand when you don't clearly identifies you. :lol: Going to the gym, so give it your best so I can laugh at you when I come back.

I didn't see Libya or Syria on the list. Seems like those two should make it, Libya because Obama killed more then have been killed in gun violence in the US in the last 20 years. Or Syria where Obama actually supplied the guns to kill more then gun violence in the US has in the last 20 years. (conjecture to make a point, statistic supplied on request)

I didn't see Libya or Syria on the list. Seems like those two should make it, Libya because Obama killed more then have been killed in gun violence in the US in the last 20 years. Or Syria where Obama actually supplied the guns to kill more then gun violence in the US has in the last 20 years. (conjecture to make a point, statistic supplied on request)
Actually Yemen leads in that category.

I see the map. Obama said they don't happen with this frequency anywhere else in the world.

But the numbers show that, per million residents, the USA is 8th. It happens all over the world. Often. As stats show.

Your apology is accepted.

100% correct!!!!!!!! They are trying to DEFLECT! This thread is showing how Obama has lied, an misled again to promote THEIR agenda!

Let's start with the TRUTH....Obama said that mass shootings happen here in the USA more than other westernized Nations.

DING DING DING, Obama is CORRECT.

bucs is trying to CHANGE THE PARAMETERS of what Obama actually said....Chevy Chase would be proud of that twist.

Here's a little diddy I picked up on the reliable internet.
Homicide by firearm per 100k
Untied States. 2.97
Mexico 9.97
Brazil 18.1

When I talk to the H2 workers around here, they say they aren't even allowed to have a weapon even to go rabbit hunting in Mexico.

Let's start with the TRUTH....Obama said that mass shootings happen here in the USA more than other westernized Nations.

DING DING DING, Obama is CORRECT.

bucs is trying to CHANGE THE PARAMETERS of what Obama actually said....Chevy Chase would be proud of that twist.

Um....so you're saying Norway and Belgium aren't "Westernized" nations? You know Western Europe is considered the "West".

Obamas lies cannot be defended fella. Don't even try.

And....I'm almost certain they don't count "war zone" shootings in these stats. And since so many nations in Africa and the Middle East are considered to be in constant civil war....shit like Boko Haram and ISIS don't count.

Forum List

Back