Ray Epps' Lawyer: My Client Is Definitely Not an FBI Agent, and I Should Know, Because I Am In Fact a Former FBI Agent

Video from the capitol riot is prolific and widely available. The rioters are truly astounding in that they clearly didn’t think they committed a crime given their self publication of the evidence of the crime. Truly, these people are delusional.

And so are the people who are convinced that it was some kind of inside job.

ProPublica had a database of hundreds of videos. You can find video of the events all over the internet.

One of these is not like the others.
Take a wild guess.
A1D3598E-8D45-48BB-80C2-1E66FAD13EA4.png
DF43B545-7EBA-490B-9F64-9BAC6699DA45.jpeg
B6A63D06-D88D-48D7-8EB8-306B43CC4107.jpeg
7D945642-A4B0-42D5-B34C-B84AB3741A8B.jpeg
5C44DF68-C7EB-4F87-8093-DFA5297CDAA7.jpeg

True. One of those things was inspired by the sitting US president’s desire to illegally maintain power despite having lost an election.

And his party still doesn’t think that was bad.

So yeah, only one of those pictures had any chance of harming our way of government.
Since you think these guys almost overthrew America, just wait then.
5C8A8905-2D49-42C0-89E7-4E381F6F486C.jpeg

Rubbish. You vermin can't even lie well. He clearly violated the first one, it's on film doing so several times.

He encouraged them to charge the police lines, and in doing so he also violated #3 in the last one. You, being too stupid to read, are trying to play semantic games with your 4th grade reading skills, and it just doesn't work. All you managed to do is prove you're an idiot and a shill for commie scum.

At 1:08, he says, "We need to go in to the Capitol," after saying he'd be arrested for saying it.

After the camera cuts away, the people with the guy filming are making fun of Epps being a Fed.

Video from the capitol riot is prolific and widely available. The rioters are truly astounding in that they clearly didn’t think they committed a crime given their self publication of the evidence of the crime. Truly, these people are delusional.

And so are the people who are convinced that it was some kind of inside job.

ProPublica had a database of hundreds of videos. You can find video of the events all over the internet.

yeah right; Propublica the left wing disinformation site run by the DNC. lol lol lol

Rubbish. You vermin can't even lie well. He clearly violated the first one, it's on film doing so several times.
Ok. I’m pretty sure I thoroughly addressed that one. But let’s see your counter-argument.

You’re saying that he’s on film violating the first one. Can you post the video? Is it the video where he was telling them to be PEACEFUL when they go into the building? That video?

Mind you, if he’s calling for a peaceful protest, according to your own link, that’s not inciting a riot.

“…but shall not be deemed to mean the mere oral or written (1) advocacy of ideas or (2) expression of belief, not involving advocacy of any act or acts of violence”

Are we talking about the same video? If not, you can post the other video where he’s not calling for peaceful action. If we are talking about the same video then you can address why this still holds when your own link says otherwise.

He was on the FBI’s wanted list.
And they refuse to explain why he’s no longer on it.
Maybe because they looked into it and found out that he didn’t actually commit a crime.

See that? Occam’a razor.

Why do you guys always feel the need to come up with elaborate conspiracy theories for everything?

Your lack of trust is more a product of your belief in an alternate reality.

FBI, CIA, DOJ, CDC live in reality so you reject them.
The reality is is those agencies are all pop of the federal government that has been co-opted by private and foreign interests. Since they work for an organization that betrays its own people they too are also betrayers.
This is not a hard concept to understand..

Jo

Ok. I’m pretty sure I thoroughly addressed that one. But let’s see your counter-argument.

You’re saying that he’s on film violating the first one. Can you post the video? Is it the video where he was telling them to be PEACEFUL when they go into the building? That video?

Mind you, if he’s calling for a peaceful protest, according to your own link, that’s not inciting a riot.

“…but shall not be deemed to mean the mere oral or written (1) advocacy of ideas or (2) expression of belief, not involving advocacy of any act or acts of violence”

Are we talking about the same video? If not, you can post the other video where he’s not calling for peaceful action. If we are talking about the same video then you can address why this still holds when your own link says otherwise.
You're wasting your breath.
They believe what they want to believe.
Always remember the timeless wisdom.

"One convinced against his will is of the same opinion still ".....

You cannot reach them.

Jo

Ray Epps is just some idiot trump supporter who runs a wedding chapel out of a barn.

"The Epoch Times" is ran by some guy in his underwear out of his mother's basement.

Try to find a source with real life reporters and editors.
Then why didn't the assistant director of the FBI'S national security branch just say that, under oath, the other day?

The reality is is those agencies are all pop of the federal government that has been co-opted by private and foreign interests. Since they work for an organization that betrays its own people they too are also betrayers.

Jo
Okay dude. Sure.

lol you're mentally ill if you think that. I don't need to make an 'argument' I already blew up your rubbish without even trying hard.
Except for the part where I disproved your argument with your own link. Funny how you didn’t bother to address that. I wonder why.

You guys tend to talk big but flail when it comes to discussing substance. Notice that there’s nothing of substance in this post of yours. All of your future posts will be similar.

Ray Epps is just some idiot trump supporter who runs a wedding chapel out of a barn.

"The Epoch Times" is ran by some guy in his underwear out of his mother's basement.

Try to find a source with real life reporters and editors.
You people just elected President a guy who hid in his basement to lead the free world. Don’t knock basements.,

Jo

The tentacles go far deeper than the federal agencies....

"Over the past several decades, the progressive Left has successfully fulfilled Antonio Gramsci’s famed admonition of a “long march through the institutions”. In almost every Western country, its adherents now dominate the education system, media, cultural institutions, and financial behemoths."

Forum List

Back