Ray Epps' Lawyer: My Client Is Definitely Not an FBI Agent, and I Should Know, Because I Am In Fact a Former FBI Agent

What kind of logic is this? The FBI employs about 35,000 people. Why would a "former" agent know everyone by name? The point is that Epps is accused of being an informant rather than an agent but lefties fall for the bait and switch word games every time.

Ray Epps is just some idiot trump supporter who runs a wedding chapel out of a barn.

"The Epoch Times" is ran by some guy in his underwear out of his mother's basement.

Try to find a source with real life reporters and editors.
Well, there is this:

John W. Blischak​

Founding attorney John Blischak brings to bear a formidable background as a former FBI agent, prosecutor, and CPA. Well-versed in a wide range of applicable state and federal criminal statutes, Mr. Blischak routinely defends clients against all types of misdemeanor and felony charges.

As a smokescreen. Didn't want to make it too obvious he's a Fed.
That’s the thing about conspiracy theories. Everything confirms them. Even the things that contradict them actually confirm them.

You posted a statute for being in restricting buildings.

But as everyone pointed out, there’s no evidence he was in the building.
Uh huh. There's one absolute concrete piece of evidence Epps is a Fed:

You're defending him.

This whole Jan 6 thing is starting to look like the FBIs latest version of the Clinton dossier, impeachment 1 & 2, and the COVID belittling of Trumpy, which are all total bullshit.

If Mr Epps is the Trumpster you say he is, why isn't he sitting in Biden's Gulag?
Lol, the DC Jai l was there before January 6th. Did not bother you then. Fucking stupid people played stupid games and got stupid prizes. Lol Ray Epps made. Em do it. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😆😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😆😆😀

I can’t read minds. if you say he should be charged, you need to tell me what he’s supposed to be charged with.
I’m not saying anyone should be charged. But inciting people to riot is a crime. So it is possible to commit a crime by mere incitement.

I’m not saying anyone should be charged. But inciting people to riot is a crime. So it is possible to commit a crime by mere incitement.
Incitement to riot is definitely a crime.

However Epps was clear and repeatedly instructed people to not be violent. Therefore, he couldn’t possibly be charged with it.

People keep acting like it’s so obvious that Epps should be arrested and therefore the only explanation is that he’s a secret undercover federal agent.

Now, barring the fact that it’s ridiculous for a big time oath keeper to be a secret federal agent, the entire conspiracy rests on the idea he’s such a criminal.

But no one seems to have figured out what he should be charged with

Incitement to riot is definitely a crime.

However Epps was clear and repeatedly instructed people to not be violent. Therefore, he couldn’t possibly be charged with it.

People keep acting like it’s so obvious that Epps should be arrested and therefore the only explanation is that he’s a secret undercover federal agent.

Now, barring the fact that it’s ridiculous for a big time oath keeper to be a secret federal agent, the entire conspiracy rests on the idea he’s such a criminal.

But no one seems to have figured out what he should be charged with
Once an FBI approved plant is involved in any group under investigation, it is hardly ridiculous to to believe that the plant can’t rise in the ranks. His objective might be very much to get more and more people to cross the lines between appropriate behavior into criminal behavior.

I haven’t made a study of Epps. But if it turns out that he was a plant for the FBI, the gubmint might very well find their prosecution of the ones he coaxed into criminal behavior a bit stymied. (Again, assuming he did such things).

The gubmint might also find it problematical to now even try to charge him since that very effort could be a fraud on the court.

Isn't he an Oathkeeper's member??

He was the oathkeepers founder or at least the head of it. And he was on video over, and over again, encouraging and coaxing innocent people to enter the Capitol. He was definitely the instigator and cause of it.

Forum List

Back