Ray Epps' Lawyer: My Client Is Definitely Not an FBI Agent, and I Should Know, Because I Am In Fact a Former FBI Agent

Yeah sure, too bad you aren't competent enough to do your own checking and rely on a questionable site yourself.
Are you insinuating that the liberal media is composed of reliable news sources?

Asa Joe Biden would say, “Come on, man.”

Reliable News outraces are an endangered species if not extinct. Today it seems like everything is propaganda. You get to pick your favorite propaganda and I get to pick mine.

Reliable News outraces are an endangered species if not extinct. Today it seems like everything is propaganda. You get to pick your favorite propaganda and I get to pick mine.

Yeah sure, too bad you aren't competent enough to do your own checking and rely on a questionable site yourself.

Scam site “Media Bias Fact Check” caught cribbing its ratings from Wikipedia

The public’s paranoia toward “fake news” over the past year has opened the door for a different kind of scam artistry: websites that try to get ahead by tricking the public into believing that real news outlets are fake. One of the most notorious scams has come in the form of a site called Media Bias Fact Check, which offers no information of the sort, and instead offers amateurish “ratings” of various news outlets. These ratings are inaccurate, useless, and changed at random. Even worse, in at least some instances, its “ratings” are simply based on information it’s cribbed from Wikipedia.

The “Media Bias Fact Check” scam is built around the premise of convincing gullible internet users that various respected news outlets are compromised because they’re “biased” in way or another. This allows its victims to believe they know something that others don’t know, and causes them to comment with links to these phony ratings in reply to articles posted from the news outlets in question. But the Media Bias Fact Check ratings often read like a fifth grader’s unfinished homework assignment or worse.

Ray Epps is just some idiot trump supporter who runs a wedding chapel out of a barn.

"The Epoch Times" is ran by some guy in his underwear out of his mother's basement.

Try to find a source with real life reporters and editors.
What are the normal cover jobs for FBI undercover operatives? Is there like an approved list of covers?

Ray Epps is just some idiot trump supporter who runs a wedding chapel out of a barn.

"The Epoch Times" is ran by some guy in his underwear out of his mother's basement.

Try to find a source with real life reporters and editors.
Mayfield.jpg

Do your homework before posting stupid shit. Of course you’ll still post stupid shit. But at least you won’t be flummoxed when challenged.
I can’t read minds. if you say he should be charged, you need to tell me what he’s supposed to be charged with.

Forum List

Back