Ray Epps

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Third thread .
From arrest I told you repeatedly that he was senior FBI and would not serve a day .

And that Babbit was a False Flag which the latest news confirms -- a standard CIA initiated show trial is coming to shut up dissenters and people like me . She was a 16 year senior spook from a very Spooky Jewish family with father a big and senior banker following a similar family line . Ashley is alive .

One year probation?

that's it?
Based on the precedent of imprisoning citizens to 15 years who WEREN"T EVEN THERE, I'd say Epps deserves 20 years in the Penn at a minimum.

One year probation?

that's it?
Has already debunked the various conspiracy theories posited against him.

Move on. :)

Based on the precedent of imprisoning citizens to 15 years who WEREN"T EVEN THERE, I'd say Epps deserves 20 years in the Penn at a minimum.

Some of the people who coordinated the insurrection never went in

At least six people who had provided security for Roger Stone entered the Capitol during the Jan. 6 attack.

Videos show the group guarding Mr. Stone, a longtime friend of former President Donald J. Trump, on the day of the attack or the day before. All six of them are associated with the Oath Keepers, a far-right anti-government militia that is known to provide security for right-wing personalities and protesters at public events.

Roger Stone was responsible for the Brooks Brother Riots that stopped the Florida recount in 2000 and he should have been charged for Jan 5 even though he wasn't there. Neither was Charles Manson.

One year probation?

that's it?
Slap on the wrist

At least six people who had provided security for Roger Stone entered the Capitol during the Jan. 6 attack.

Videos show the group guarding Mr. Stone, a longtime friend of former President Donald J. Trump, on the day of the attack or the day before. All six of them are associated with the Oath Keepers, a far-right anti-government militia that is known to provide security for right-wing personalities and protesters at public events.

Roger Stone was responsible for the Brooks Brother Riots that stopped the Florida recount in 2000 and he should have been charged for Jan 5 even though he wasn't there. Neither was Charles Manson.
The supreme court stop the Florida recount.

Last edited:

Your FBI says there was no coordination. Why is that?

Just think, the pipe bomber (when they catch it) will get at least 20 hours of community service.

That's some harsh shit for planting explosive devices that didn't even detonate....

Your FBI says there was no coordination. Why is that?
I don't know. That's probably not 100% true

Text message trove shows Oath Keepers discussing security details for Trump associates​

Roger Stone and Michael Flynn were among them.
Stewart Rhodes speaks during a rally outside the White House.

If the US Justice System protects Democrats and imprisons Republicans for exactly the same "crime" we don't have America anymore. It's as simple as that.

As of last May more than 1,033 of the rioters have been arrested, with approximately 485 federal defendants receiving sentences. Only 277 received time in jail and another 113 home detention.

All in all very few received jail time, with harsher sentences reserved for those actually entered the Capitol, participated in violence against the police, orchestrated, coordinated or planned violence.

Epps was charged with disorderly conduct and entering a restricted area. He never entered the Capitol or struck a policeman. He turned himself in shortly after being identified on video and expressed regrets/apologized for his acts. Typically, I think that tends to reduce the sentence doesn’t it? The charge carried a maximum of one year, the vast majority of those charged with that (and I think the bulk of the charges were of that sort) received no jail time.

So…I guess, how is this out line with the norm here?

To be honest, I find myself almost feeling sorry for him. Because of the insanity of MAGA conspiracy theorists and their rabid believers, he and his FAMILY have flooded with threats, including death threats. He has had to completely uproot his family, sell his home and live largely in hiding. In reality, that is a far worse sentence.

These extremists eat their own…just point them, arm them with a conspiracy claim, and let them loose. Their masters maintain credible deniability.

Forum List

Back