Ray Epps

I have been watching this for 15 minutes.

I can’t fucking believe a guy who incited the riot and overturned barriers gets probation while others are in prison for years.

STEVIE WONDER CAN SEE THAT RAY EPPS IS A FED.
considering what we have seen over the last 3 yrs nothing surprises me anymore,,

if I were epps I would never show my face in public again,,

We almost lost DEMOCRACY that day according to Joe Biden.

RAY EPPS STORMED THE CAPITOL. HE WAS PIVOTAL.

PROBATION FOR NEARLY DESTROYING DEMOCRACY. :auiqs.jpg:

You ignorant fucks.

My bad. I forgot you were nothing but a troll.
You are a useful idiot. You know Epps is a Fed.

He literally incited the riot, overturned barriers and went into the Capitol.

Why is it he is the only one you want the government to go light on.

You are a morally bankrupt POS.

You are a useful idiot. You know Epps is a Fed.

He literally incited the riot, overturned barriers and went into the Capitol.

Why is it he is the only one you want the government to go light on.

You are a morally bankrupt POS.
He didn’t incite a riot. He didn’t overturn barriers. He didn’t go into the capitol.

Owen Shoyer did more incitement than Epps.

I’m kinda surprised he got that.

He neither entered the Capitol nor attacked police
One year probation?

that's it?

Because I don't have to provide it. Anyone who is lazy...(such as you) can type in a simple Google search and literally stumble over dozens of articles detailing it.
But since you asked somewhat politely, here you go..and I know this one will piss you off the most. :)

A. Yes, you do have to provide a link if its your claim. Why would anyone believe you if not? The lazy one is you.

B. There is no proof in that link that Ray Epps was not working for the feds on Jan 5 and 6. There is factcheck's opinion, which is not worth much IMHO. And there is the perpetrator denying his guilt. lol

From your link:

We asked the FBI why Epps’ photo had been removed, but a spokeswoman for the agency declined to comment.

Garland responded, “As I said at the outset, one of the norms of the Justice Department is to not comment on pending investigations.”

We asked the Justice Department if it would be able to comment at this point, but we didn’t get a response.

We also reached out to Epps by phone and email, but didn’t hear back.

A. Yes, you do have to provide a link if its your claim. Why would anyone believe you if not? The lazy one is you.

B. There is no proof in that link that Ray Epps was not working for the feds on Jan 5 and 6. There is factcheck's opinion, which is not worth much IMHO. And there is the perpetrator denying his guilt. lol

From your link:

We asked the FBI why Epps’ photo had been removed, but a spokeswoman for the agency declined to comment.

Garland responded, “As I said at the outset, one of the norms of the Justice Department is to not comment on pending investigations.”

We asked the Justice Department if it would be able to comment at this point, but we didn’t get a response.

We also reached out to Epps by phone and email, but didn’t hear back.

Since it is not the OP, no I don't. Again, I know you are lazy and I posted that because I knew you would reject it.
C'mon Princess, type into that search engine. Even if you have to do it with one finger. :)

He didn’t incite a riot. He didn’t overturn barriers. He didn’t go into the capitol.

Owen Shoyer did more incitement than Epps.
He most certainly did incite a riot and he overturned barriers. And he sent many people inside, but being a Fed, he knew he had to stay outside to keep his anonymity.

Why do you think the FBI had his picture on the "most wanted"?

Why didnt everyone who urged people to storm the Capitol and overturn barriers get probation?

BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT FEDERAL AGENT PROVACATUERS.

You utter simps.

One year probation?

that's it?

And unlike other J6'ers who took a plea deal and had to personally appear in court for sentencing, Epps appeared remotely.

What other reason would be reasonable when the FBI was turning over every rock to find anyone near the Capitol that day, Epps was on the most wanted list and mysteriously removed, though never arrested, and he was videotaped both encouraging and trying to talk protestors into breach the Capitol?

What would be your conclusion, Einstein?
Epps was removed from that list (it wasn’t a “most wanted” list) because he contacted them the next day and volunteered for an interview

He never entered the Capitol

He never attacked a cop

The day before he said to go into the Capitol PEACEFULLY

During the attack he is seen saying something to an insurrectionist named Samuel. He said
“Relax the cops are just doing their jobs”

Samuels corroborated that

I’m actually surprised he even got probation

Since it is not the OP, no I don't.
My comment is not about being an OP, its about being a poor poster and declaring a fact without a link.

Suit yourself, but you're earned a place on my scroll over. Who cares what you think????

And a big LOL in skipping over my comments on the piss poor link you did provide after I asked, which proved nothing except that you know very little about what you say. Got it.

Based on the precedent of imprisoning citizens to 15 years who WEREN"T EVEN THERE, I'd say Epps deserves 20 years in the Penn at a minimum.
His life has been turned upside down since Faux News made him a government agent, he has already suffered a greater punishment than most of the defendants, at least the non-violent ones.

My comment is not about being an OP, its about being a poor poster and declaring a fact without a link.

Suit yourself, but you're earned a place on my scroll over. Who cares what you think????

And a big LOL in skipping over my comments on the piss poor link you did provide after I asked, which proved nothing except that you know very little about what you say. Got it.
I don't care that you don't care. I understand you think Ray Epps is a government plant, but it's been thoroughly debunked he isn't.
I gave a valid link. You just dismissed it. Just like I knew you would.

L..O..L..!!

Forum List

Back