Ray Epps

The truly disgusting thing is that all along you people knew he was a Federal Agent Provocateur. That is why he is the only one within 20 miles of the Capitol that you don’t want punished.

You know it was a Federal instigated situation….but you do not care.

Its fucking bizarre.

”We want everyone thrown in prison except for Ray Epps because we know he is a Federal Agent….SO HE IS IN OUR SIDE.”

You sick communist pieces of human debris.

Epps was removed from that list (it wasn’t a “most wanted” list) because he contacted them the next day and volunteered for an interview

He never entered the Capitol

He never attacked a cop

The day before he said to go into the Capitol PEACEFULLY

During the attack he is seen saying something to an insurrectionist named Samuel. He said
“Relax the cops are just doing their jobs”

Samuels corroborated that

I’m actually surprised he even got probation

And that Babbit was a False Flag which the latest news confirms -- a standard CIA initiated show trial is coming to shut up dissenters and people like me . She was a 16 year senior spook from a very Spooky Jewish family with father a big and senior banker following a similar family line . Ashley is alive .
She’s living on that island with JFK, Hoffa, Elvis and Stevie Ray Vaughan, right?

I don't care that you don't care. I understand you think Ray Epps is a government plant, but it's been thoroughly debunked he isn't.
I gave a valid link. You just dismissed it. Just like I knew you would.

L..O..L..!!
Ya know, pal, you might weigh 350 lbs, but you're still a lightweight and not worth much attention.

The truly disgusting thing is that all along you people knew he was a Federal Agent Provocateur. That is why he is the only one within 20 miles of the Capitol that you don’t want punished.

You know it was a Federal instigated situation….but you do not care.

Its fucking bizarre.

”We want everyone thrown in prison except for Ray Epps because we know he is a Federal Agent….SO HE IS IN OUR SIDE.”

You sick communist pieces of human debris.
Now Biden's Gestapo is targeting people who were simply AT the Capitol but never went inside for arrest. While it’s proven Epps was an FBI plant. Caught on tape stirring up trouble. But the left loves him.

Now Biden's Gestapo is targeting people who were simply AT the Capitol but never went inside for arrest. While it’s proven Epps was an FBI plant. Caught on tape stirring up trouble. But the left loves him.

Because they are literal communists and they think when shit goes sideways they wont get caught up in the crossfire.

They really are stupid people. Useful idiots is such a great term.

He most certainly did incite a riot and he overturned barriers. And he sent many people inside, but being a Fed, he knew he had to stay outside to keep his anonymity.

Why do you think the FBI had his picture on the "most wanted"?
He never told anyone to be violent. Where is the video of him taking down barriers?

Defending isn’t the right word. I think it’s fitting that a right wing conspiracy theorist has had his life ruined by right-wing conspiracy theorists.

But if you think he’s an FBI agent and part of an elaborate conspiracy, then that’s just plain dumb.
No you're defending him why? He's an "insurrectionist" right?

I don't care that you don't care. I understand you think Ray Epps is a government plant, but it's been thoroughly debunked he isn't.
I gave a valid link. You just dismissed it. Just like I knew you would.

L..O..L..!!
Why aren't you pissed that an "insurrectionist" got a slap on the wrist? But here you are what appears to be defending him. I guess all this insurrection bullshit is just that bullshit.

What’s funny is that no one is defending Epps. He’s a piece of shit.

But he isn’t a Fed
Horseshit you can say you aren't but your words trying to down play this thread speaks for itself

He never told anyone to be violent. Where is the video of him taking down barriers?
I already posted it. He's in the front lines when the barriers were pushed away.

And telling people to go into the Capitol, to take back their house is nonviolent??? Telling others, "that's where all our problems are!" while pushing them go to the Capitol?

Since when?

Last edited:

One year probation?

that's it?
VERY suspicious. Must cook up conspiracy theory.

I already posted it. He's in the front lines when the barriers were pushed away.

And telling people to go into the capitol, to take back their house is nonviolent??? Telling others, "that's where all our problems are!"

Since when?
Wait, so now you’re saying he was just there when barriers were pushed away. Before you were saying he was taking down barriers.

People go into the Capitol every day. Nonviolently.

Lack of evidence and the fact that Tuckems claimed it.

He’s always lying
Lack of evidence? Is that like Trump Russian collusion fail? The hearsay phone call second hand he said she said? But here you are claiming he's not without any evidence. Here's some evidence he got a slap on the wrist for inciting a riot.

Forum List

Back