rdean right about science- deniers in Repub party

Provide evidence that your claim is true, Rdean only provide a poll from a small subset of specific scientists. Perhaps you can do better?

Well, I don't know what the specific percentage is, but it will certainly be lower than when Eisenhower was in office. After all, you can only call someone a fraud and a fool so many times without seeing the consequences. And that is precisely what the GOP has been doing to scientists for two decades now.

Inhofe, Boehner, and the Teabaggers have stated that the scientists are engaged in a global hoax and are part of a global conspiracy to damage our nation. Were someone constantly stating that about you, would you consider yourself part of their party?

Well, I don't know what the specific percentage is, but it will certainly be lower than when Eisenhower was in office. After all, you can only call someone a fraud and a fool so many times without seeing the consequences. And that is precisely what the GOP has been doing to scientists for two decades now.

Inhofe, Boehner, and the Teabaggers have stated that the scientists are engaged in a global hoax and are part of a global conspiracy to damage our nation. Were someone constantly stating that about you, would you consider yourself part of their party?

That's exactly the point I've been making.

Many Key Federal Officials Quit Bush Administration On Principle

Bush Appointees Land Career Science Jobs With Seemingly Unrelated Backgrounds

George Bush Misrepresents Science and Knowledge

So much started under Reagan, but it was Bush who really slammed scientists. It's like Republicans insisting lots of blacks, gays and Hispanics have joined their party. Only they haven't of course.

Why do Repubs hate scientific facts :dunno: I can see why the flat earth contingent :eusa_pray: of the repub party would but that doesn't explain the rest

Do any of these scientists, being polled have real jobs, or are they all working off of some government grant?

Government grants are just high-end welfare.

a liberal asking about anyone disregarding facts is laughable at best. especially with you hacks

Do any of these scientists, being polled have real jobs, or are they all working off of some government grant?

Do you have a real job, or are you just another useless parasitical paperpusher?

Virtually all the Scientific Societies that have stated unequivocally that AGW is real, and they represent scientists in universities, government employ, and those working for private businesses.

Do you have a real job, or are you just another useless parasitical paperpusher?

Virtually all the Scientific Societies that have stated unequivocally that AGW is real, and they represent scientists in universities, government employ, and those working for private businesses.

Yes, I have a very good job. Some would say it is the cornerstone of our Republic.

There's enough carbon dioxide coming out of that mouth of yours to cause the Greenhouse Effect. I suppose you would still be right, even after the screw up with the Himalayan glaciers then. Then you can explain the overly selective peer review process by the IPCC. Or, we can explain why the Vostok and Dome C Ice Cores completely contradict AGW Alarmists.

But then again, you won't acknowledge the benefits of fracking, so we can't expect you to acknowledge the facts.

Last edited:
Science to liberals is like a damn cult, they just follow them blindly no questions asked

you libs have your noses so high up in the air it's blocking the sun from your face

pathetic

:fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu::funnyface::fu:
Sad news people but its true. No wonder conservatives only make up 4-6% of scientists :boohoo:

5:05 onwards

Newsmakers with Representative Henry Waxman - C-SPAN Video Library
Newsmakers with Representative Henry Waxman
Jul 19, 2013

Amazing........yet the other 95% of true believers........are losing.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::D

nobody gives a fuck....... Global surveys show environmental concerns rank low among public concerns

The environmental OCD's don't get it.......still.......all these masses of "consensus science" knuckleheads have moved the goalposts exactly zero in the last 20 years in terms of energy production. THATS called losing. And out to 2040, renewables will still be under 10% of our energy use.

For deniers, the news continues to be fabulous!!!:rock::coffee::rock::coffee::rock::coffee:

Last edited:

It is one thing for them to make that accusation. To continue making such an unfounded, ridiculous accusation for years on end is a very strong indication that they have no business whatsoever leading this country.

Green energy is the biggest hoax every perpetuated upon the American people. The suckers buy into it while the few soak up the profits. Its all a ruse.....its always been a ruse. Al Gore goes to bed laughing at the climate OCD's.

Last edited:

That's exactly the point I've been making.

Many Key Federal Officials Quit Bush Administration On Principle

Bush Appointees Land Career Science Jobs With Seemingly Unrelated Backgrounds

George Bush Misrepresents Science and Knowledge

So much started under Reagan, but it was Bush who really slammed scientists. It's like Republicans insisting lots of blacks, gays and Hispanics have joined their party. Only they haven't of course.[/

Forum List

Back